• This is the Greatest Story Hour Ever!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Very Good! It is Among My "Top 5"!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • It is Entertaining! I Recommend it!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Nice Try, But Not My Cup of Tea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It Sucks! Stop This Drivel Immediately!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Dougal DeKree

First Post
hard luck!

Well, at least you already used up all the bad luck, so you won't have some during your vacation! Oh, you usually have no bad luck? Well, i guess your table sucks it all up usually .-)

D.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Guys, please quit with the frequent bumps. :) I just deleted enough bumps and the like to get it under 200 replies!

Old One, when you get back, email me; I can either let you clean out the story hour yourself, or you can start a new one, whichever you prefer. Just as long as there's more. Do you know how hard it was to avoid spending hours reading all of the stuff I've missed while I was searching for bumps to erase? *grin*

Lela

First Post
Piratecat said:
Guys, please quit with the frequent bumps. :) I just deleted enough bumps and the like to get it under 200 replies!

Old One, when you get back, email me; I can either let you clean out the story hour yourself, or you can start a new one, whichever you prefer. Just as long as there's more. Do you know how hard it was to avoid spending hours reading all of the stuff I've missed while I was searching for bumps to erase? *grin*

[insert big long interesting speach here--which my computer decided to Power Word (Death) just after I got done :mad: :mad: .]

In a nut shell, because I want so badly to continue to comment (and don't want P-Kitty to have to avoid reading the Story Hour :D ), I've decided to open up a temp thread to continue discussion in.

So, in order to avoid angering the cat with the delete key (worse than ticking off a DM), please feel free to join me:

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13098

Old One

First Post
I Have Returned...

Hijacking the immortal words of Gen. Douglas MacArthur...I'm back!

9 days and 8 nights in Sunny Aruba have left me lightly toasted and well-rested:D! Had fun with Scuba, snorkling, sailing and occassionaly ogling the numerous topless hotties (often pointed out by the Mrs.)!

I will be at the office for most of the day getting caught up and have very busy days tomorrow and Tues, but will work the next update in sometime during that time frame.

PKitty, thanks for the clean-up...I plan on starting a new thread...FG VII! BTW, read it, read it ALL...you know you want to;)!

~ Old One

Lela

First Post
Re: I Have Returned...

Old One said:
I plan on starting a new thread...FG VII!
~ Old One

You have nearly overcome Final Fantasy! They had better hurry up.

By the way, as FF7 has been the best one so far. . . Well, I'm really looking forward to this.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Patience

I am trying to be patient, but the last story update was April 25th. Over a month ago. All I want to know is, everythig that happened afterwards and what it all means. :D Is that to much to ask?;)

Old One

First Post
Thanks for the Patience...

Greetings Faithful Readers and Lurkers All!

A chain of events have conspired to delay the next update...

(1) Vacation (over)

(2) Boards acting wacky (apparently fixed)

(3) Death in the Family (my grandfather passed away on Saturday - still working through)

My goal is to get the next couple of installments posted by the weekend. Don't worry...Faded Glory isn't going away:D!

~ Old One

Lela

First Post
Re: Thanks for the Patience...

Old One said:
Greetings Faithful Readers and Lurkers All!

A chain of events have conspired to delay the next update...

(1) Vacation (over)

(2) Boards acting wacky (apparently fixed)

(3) Death in the Family (my grandfather passed away on Saturday - still working through)

~ Old One

Hay, take all the time you need Old One. Most of us have lost loved ones before, it's not easy. We support you in whatever you need to do.

And, remember, you'll see him again. ;)

Dougal DeKree

First Post
*working noise*

*Dougal is frantically working on his time-machine that will make the next weekend pass much faster, so he can read all the new installments*

I'm sorry for your loss, Old One.

Dougal

Remove ads