• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Shadows VII - A Faded Glory Story Hour (Re-Updated - 5/17)

What Do You Like Best About This Story Hour?

• The Campaign World

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The Characters

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The Multitude of Plot Lines

• The Narrative/Action

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • The Whole Package!

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Nothing! It Sucks!

Darklone

What a homecoming. And nice to have Rose post here as well. Be assured that the occasional comment of your barbarian is much appreciated here :D

willpax

First Post
What a welcome home! Rat bastard, indeed!

As I take abreak from grading first-year composition papers, I reflect that Old One is playing with PKitty even as I type. Have fun, y'all.

Old One

First Post
Wahoo!

willpax said:
What a welcome home! Rat bastard, indeed!

As I take abreak from grading first-year composition papers, I reflect that Old One is playing with PKitty even as I type. Have fun, y'all.

Willpax,

Just got back from PKitty and KidCuthulu's place...had a fun night...even though I got a bit lost on the way down and back (so much for Army training :p!). I will never remember everyone's name...but I met Wulf and Sagiro and the nice folks that play Galthia, Mara and Malachite whose names escape my sleep-deprived brain. PKitty and KC were fine hosts and have two cute "trollers"...

I got there late...so they were already in the middle of the action...I played Priggle a bit and Burr-lip a bit. Poor Priggle spent half the session twitching on the floor and every time he got into position to deliver his sneak-attacks of death...another PC finished off the foe. Priggle can't get no respect :D!

I sat next to Wulf, who was a trip...a manic giggle issued forth everytime Stone Bear scored a critical hit...which was often. It was a fairly combat-heavy session, so I didn't get a chance to show of my superlative role-playing skills (hah...that's a joke, folks...tip your waiters and waitresses), but I will say this...the DoD are SCARY in combat!

I think Malachite hit one foe for 139 points in one round...ouchie. PKitty is a fiendishly clever DM...unfortunately...his players are equally devious and turned what looked to be almost certain doom into resounding victory through brains and panache. I don't want to give too much away...'cept that Burr-lip has a new hobby...mind-flayer kite flying.

It was a blast...but I need to be up in 5 hours for a full day of financial planning lectures to some teachers...so I will sign off now!

~ Old One

Tramp4life

First Post
Lela said:
Ah, who'd ever think Darth Vader needed one. No wonder he wears that mask. ;)

HEY! Retainers are great! They take sword hits for you. They carry stuff. They kill people that annoy you.

But, what am I explaining myself for?

[Vader choke] "I find your lack of faith disturbing." [/Vader choke]

TFL

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads