• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Shadows VII - A Faded Glory Story Hour (Re-Updated - 5/17)

What Do You Like Best About This Story Hour?

• The Campaign World

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The Characters

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The Multitude of Plot Lines

• The Narrative/Action

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • The Whole Package!

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Nothing! It Sucks!

Old One

First Post
Darklone said:
Feels like coming home... dropping in into OOs SH since months and the first word I read is CLIFFHANGER :)

Darklone!

How are you? Do I understand your post in Rel's SH to mean you are finished with your PhD?

If so, congrats...if not...good luck on the balance. Actually...I get to DM and play with Rel this weekend...should be fun!

~ OO

Darklone

Right, I am finished with the PhD. The last things to do is clean my desk (HUGE work ;)) and bring some printed versions to the library... then they'll give me the official papers ;)

Have fun gaming this weekend, I'll roll some dice as well if Dougal is not ... otherwise occupied ;) ... first dicing after months for me. :D

Gah! Can't believe I nearly missed an update!! Entertaining stuff as always, Old One.

Hope Sextus somehow manages to survive .. I must admit that both as player and DM, I'm a bit of a sucker for the futile heroic gesture :D .

One little question I can't resist though:

The necromancer struggled to hear knees ...

The sound of more weird dismembered undead arriving? ;)

Darklone

Rather opposite to what our heros in this SH do (stumble from small trouble into the next trouble on the way to the real big trouble) I will take vacation. Looong vacation :D

jwdh71

First Post
New Update! WOOHOO!

Thanks for the great cliffhanger Old One! It is going to be interesting to see how our heros get out of this one... You are giving me great ideas for my next campaign, which I will have to do as a story hour as well this time.

Son_of_Thunder

Explorer
New Reader

Hey Old One,

It took me three days but I got through from the beginning. I was looking for a new story hour to read and yours fit the bill.

I really like your homebrew. It's probably the major thing I look for in story hours. If I see a story in a long-published setting it's less likely to get my readership.

It's the homebrews that drew me to Destan, Sep, Piratecat and EternalNewbie's. I just wanted to say it was an enjoyable read.

Just an aside, was it your intention to have the captured kids be a Kobayashi Maru for the group?

Old One

First Post
HalfOrc HalfBiscuit said:
Gah! Can't believe I nearly missed an update!! Entertaining stuff as always, Old One.

Hope Sextus somehow manages to survive .. I must admit that both as player and DM, I'm a bit of a sucker for the futile heroic gesture :D .

HO-HB,

Me too ;)! Sextus is played with flair...no doubt about it...he just needs about 2x the hit points he has :p!

As for my typo(s)...I really need to edit these things better :eek:...

Thanks for stopping in!

~ OO

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads