• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Shadows VII - A Faded Glory Story Hour (Re-Updated - 5/17)

What Do You Like Best About This Story Hour?

• The Campaign World

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • The Characters

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • The Multitude of Plot Lines

• The Narrative/Action

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • The Whole Package!

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Nothing! It Sucks!

Old One

First Post
Wow...

#9 on the "Most Replied To" list...

Of course, 1/2 of those replies are "bumps" asking for updates and the other 1/2 are lame excuses on why I can't update...

Hmmm...maybe I should update this :D!

*ducks and runs for cover*

~ OO

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Old One said:
Wow...

#9 on the "Most Replied To" list...

Of course, 1/2 of those replies are "bumps" asking for updates and the other 1/2 are lame excuses on why I can't update...

Hmmm...maybe I should update this :D!

*ducks and runs for cover*

~ OO

Not so fast. *dusting off the E-mail notification* Any chance of an update? I might have to go read it all again.

Old One

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
Not so fast. *dusting off the E-mail notification* Any chance of an update? I might have to go read it all again.

At this exact moment...probably not. We moved a few months ago and all of may gaming stuff (except my Grim Tales book, Mythic Heroes PDF and True Sorcery book) are buried in boxes. I actually can probably reconstruct the next installment from memory, sense it was one of the funnier escapades of the campaign...but that requires a very precious commodity these days...time :p!

Still, having this unexpected bump gives me hope... :]

~ OO

Lela

First Post
Old One said:
At this exact moment...probably not. We moved a few months ago and all of may gaming stuff (except my Grim Tales book, Mythic Heroes PDF and True Sorcery book) are buried in boxes. I actually can probably reconstruct the next installment from memory, sense it was one of the funnier escapades of the campaign...but that requires a very precious commodity these days...time :p!

Still, having this unexpected bump gives me hope... :]

~ OO

It's good to know the Old guy is human. Like the rest of us, unpacking is not a priority. :p

Remove ads