• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Slavers A1: Slave Pits of the Undercity

Bob Aberton

First Post
"We're goin' t' visit a friend o' mine, a friend what referees card games an' such at th' black market," Cap't Jack says. "Thet Baron seemed like a gambler t' me - cool, collected, an' flush with 'tin' - not t' mention th' risky nature o' the business he's in. Aye, if Lucky Mack don't know a thing 'r two, I'll eat me coat, brass buttons an' all."

Hammerhead

Explorer
Marcon shrugs, resisting an urge to punch Jack Crosstree in the face, instead turning towards Feinar. They won't be in the Temple of Ehlonna for much longer, since we're going to kill all of them, Marcon says coldly. He didn't understand the point of further subterfuge and information gathering once the slaver's base was discovered. They could surely interrogate the survivors as to other slaver hideouts. Perhaps it would be best to divert the slavers' attention from themselves to another wicked group.

Remove ads