• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm, ReRecruited Thread

Thanee

First Post
Yes, that was what I thought as well... maybe I'll find someone who doesn't exactly like him and his oh so noble family. Anyways, thank you very much, this pearl might prove very useful soon...

Rahja will also buy a pearl anklet, where she can affix that pearl to wear it (50 gp should be ok to get something nice looking).

After this is done, Rahja is basically ready to go. She'll meet with the two wizards at the appointed time and place.

Last edited:

DM_Matt

First Post
It seems that Mith has nothing to do during that time.

You both arrive to meet Irusyl again, and she says

"Their safehouse in Luskan is in an extradimensional space. Magic provides the air and regualtes the temperature to an extent. I can teleport you directly there. Good luck, sisters."

(Unless you have any questions, make yourselves appear in the other thread.)

Thanee

First Post
No, not for now, altho I will surely have some later... I guess we'll see you more often now?

OOC: Maybe you should at least make the opening post in the other thread... something like Irusyl appears with her apprentice and two other people... ;)

EDIT: OOC: LOL, this post so made no sense... I somehow must thought the part in parantheses was being said by Irusyl, when I posted this (in a hurry, admittedly ;))... heh! :D Anyways... you answered what I wanted to know, so... see you in the other thread! :)

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Ines shugs and joins the others to be teleported away.

(THis is what I get for making a passive character... not much to do.

By and bye, where is the other thread? I'll look now.)

DM_Matt

First Post
Thanee said:
No, not for now, altho I will surely have some later... I guess we'll see you more often now?

OOC: Maybe you should at least make the opening post in the other thread... something like Irusyl appears with her apprentice and two other people... ;)

Irusyl and Wetherin aren't coming. They are just sending you guys. One of the NPCs knows you're coming. You appear in the main room of the safehouse, where bunk beds are aligned around some of the walls, equiptment is piled in the corners, anbd a kitchen/bar area is present as well. There are three dopors, one appearing to be a front door out of the building. There is a table with some chairs in the middle of the room. A very young human female and a half-elven female are sleeping while three others, a half-orc male, a human male, and an elven female are sitting around the table. Someone is crying out in pain from behind one of the doors, but no one is paying any attention to it.

DM_Matt

First Post
Mithreander said:
Ines shugs and joins the others to be teleported away.

(THis is what I get for making a passive character... not much to do.

By and bye, where is the other thread? I'll look now.)

That is, unfortunately, the problem.

Remove ads