• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Abjuration

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You know i'm posted ;) a level one character with----

HP:15
AC: 19

A +6 to hit and 999,900gp in the bank :p

I'm ready to play lol

HM

Theroc

First Post
I'm basically ready. I haven't written out his history and appearance as I can't tell whether the game will be starting or not.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Holyman and arcanaman, Dregon Deepcutter checks out fine as a character. My only critique is that he might be somewhat overweight despite his physique considering how heavy you say he weighs (255 pounds, 6'3").

Theroc, sorry. Was doing it out of memory.

I'll check characters that arcanaman doesn't get to, one at a time, in order to save arcanaman some time when he gets around to it.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Theroc, please let me know when your character sheet is done. I noticed your character is a binder with scale mail, but I believe scale mail is a medium set of armor and you are only allowed light armor as a binder. Where are the stats for greatspear? I found longspear stats in the player's handbook, but not the greatspear.

Ability scores and feats look good, but I stopped at the armor and weapons section.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Alright my warlock is in (without apperance and backstory) could someone please do a check

Frozen Messiah and arcanaman, I have to admit I'm not completely familiar with how the Warlock works so I have some questions. The Warlock looks good to me though.

But why does Henrich Von Bewalden need Flint and Steel when his weapon is his eldritch blast? I think the gold is off, however. I think it should be 61gp left.

Henrich (once gold is fixed) and Dregon both get a thumbs up!

Remove ads