• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Age of Worms 5th Edition

gweinel

Explorer
Hello, my gf wants to convert her 3,5 campaign of Age of Worms to 5e. However she is not experienced enough to do the conversion herself. Moreover, I cannot help her since I am player in this campaign. Has anyone converted this adventure path to 5th edition? We are currently on the second adventure (Three Faces Evil).
If someone provides us any help would be great.

Thank you in advance!

Tormyr

Hero
Hello, my gf wants to convert her 3,5 campaign of Age of Worms to 5e. However she is not experienced enough to do the conversion herself. Moreover, I cannot help her since I am player in this campaign. Has anyone converted this adventure path to 5th edition? We are currently on the second adventure (Three Faces Evil).
If someone provides us any help would be great.

Thank you in advance!

I am currently finishing up chapter 4, but my early work was done under the D&D Next play test. It was my plan to go back and fix the conversion after the DMG came out. I could see about putting together chapter 3, but it will probably be a few weeks.

gweinel

Explorer
I am currently finishing up chapter 4, but my early work was done under the D&D Next play test. It was my plan to go back and fix the conversion after the DMG came out. I could see about putting together chapter 3, but it will probably be a few weeks.

Thank you very much for the reply. Can you share with us some conversion notes after you finish. We are not in great hurry. :)

Tormyr

Hero
I have started writing up conversion documents. Life started getting very busy. :) I started with chapter 6 (the one I am on) and chapter 1. I will probably start posting stuff to the conversion space in a week or two.

Riley

Legend
Supporter
I've been running it, mostly converting on the fly. I've been posting play reports with some conversion notes included on my blog. Here's all the Age of Worms ones.

http://5egrognard.blogspot.com/search/label/Age of Worms

Playing Encounter at Blackwall Keep currently, but I'm mashing it up with Tomb of the Lizard King.

I'm greatly enjoying your U1/2 and Blackwall/Lizard King mashup posts. I especially love the mashup idea, because I want to steal that. Seems a brilliant way to use the overland parts of Lizard King that I love.

I am quite interested in your plans for using/not using the Lizard King himself. Are you eliminating him? Making him Kyuss-infected?

Eager readers want to know!

Bupp

Adventurer
I was going to use him pretty much as written, but now that you mention it, not making him Kyuss-infected would be doing this mashup a huge disservice. Thanks for that idea!

I just wrote up the next part that we played last weekend.
http://5egrognard.blogspot.com/2015/05/encounter-at-blackwall-keeptomb-of.html

When they started smashing eggs, I just knew that they were going to break the infected dragon egg. Now that they are going to take it with them, I think I'm going to have it break while moving, probably in the swamp itself, releasing the Kyuss worms there.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads