Age of Worms: Will there be a HC?

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
Well, I just placed an order for a Dungeon sub. I used to sub to both Dungeon and Dragon a long while back, but I let them die because I used absolutely nothing out of any of them.

The Shackled City AP got my attention when the hardcover was coming out, and the AoW AP got my attention after that. I'm going to browse around, see if I can pick up the three (four, now, I assume, since I doubt I'll get this month's issue in my sub) back issues on the racks somewhere.

--fje

DragonLancer

Adventurer
I bought Shackled City (without seeing it Dungeon) and loved it. I've been buying the AoW issues and I really hope that when its done Paizo will release it as a HC as well.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'll admit that this prospect has deterred me from subscribing right now. If I can get the HC AOW in 18 months or so, I'm not sure I want 1/3 of my magazine to be something I know I might buy later.

that said, if the experiment of teaching my children the game works this fall, I'll likely subscribe.

Steel_Wind

Legend
DragonLancer said:
I bought Shackled City (without seeing it Dungeon) and loved it. I've been buying the AoW issues and I really hope that when its done Paizo will release it as a HC as well.

Having bought all and read most of the adventures in the Shackled City campaign - I got to be honest...

Compared to Age of Worms? Shackled City is pretty lame, imo.

Not saying it's a lame campaign - it has its strengths and good adventures. But I don't think it's a flattering comparison between it and Age of Worms. Age of Worms was Paizo's chance to get everything they had wrong in Shackled City right - and so far, they appear to be succeeding brilliantly.

Remove ads