• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ah! Tarrasque!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Darkness said:
I wonder if this all is just his latest scheme to increase his post count... ;)
:p My GM's scheme, maybe.
Darkness said:
That's an interesting character for a relatively low-magic world. I can see why he's become the boss.
Yep. I'm not a huge fan of the world, personally. I think it's a little silly and there are too many holes.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
That post just now made it hot. Hot, you know, 100 posts or more.
Oh, with the... right. I've never thought of posts as hot or not.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Jdvn1 said:
I was thinking Energy Immunity, since that's the one I have prepared. Either way, though.

And I have DR 15/-, which covers average damage. I also have Fast Healing 2, which helps too.
Very good.
Jdvn1 said:
I think he means this:
thread_hot.gif
thread_hot_new.gif

Jdvn1

Sarellion said:
If he summned two tarrasques to fight in an arena, it is not a unique creature in this world.
It might work regardless. The GM likely doesn't know it doesn't work on unique creatures (or that they have the option to not go through or whatever). :uhoh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
It might work regardless. The GM likely doesn't know it doesn't work on unique creatures (or that they have the option to not go through or whatever). :uhoh:
They don't have the option to not go through if you push them through. They only have the option to not be summoned by Gate if you use it for calling.

domino

First Post
Is there any way to make sure that it eats a pile of explosives? Lob a bunch of metamagiced delayed blast coldballs into it's gullet? I'd use that to argue a way past its DR, and SR.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
domino said:
Is there any way to make sure that it eats a pile of explosives? Lob a bunch of metamagiced delayed blast coldballs into it's gullet? I'd use that to argue a way past its DR, and SR.
Even if, it'd need to do some serious damage because regeneration 40 will quickly fix most damage.

BAW

First Post
That Druid

It seems to me that the druid can wildshape pretty well. So in a comedy style of events, get swallowed and then become something really big-causing the Tarrasque to explode. It will regenerate, but it could buy you some time.

Interesting point about someone else gating the Tarrasque in though-explore that option a little more. Could provide the key and that this isn't the Tarrasque but instead a copy of it, effigy or whatever.

Remove ads