• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AIM-based 3.5ed D&D game

DarinCo

First Post
Greetings. I'm recruiting again for my Sunday night D&D 3.5 game.
We had a couple players drop due to scheduling difficulties.
New players will start at 8th level. (which is the same as the current party)
It's a home-brew world. Details on the campaign, character generation and the current party can be found at http://exiledlandsdnd.wikispaces.com/Game+Background
game time is from 8:30 eastern time until 10:30 eastern time, sometimes starting earlier or ending later if the majority of players wish to.

If interested, you can reach me at DarinCo.0@gmail.com.
Thanks for your interest.

D.

azhrei_fje

First Post
Greetings. I'm recruiting again for my Sunday night D&D 3.5 game.
I can't play on Sunday evenings (too often I'm getting on a plane that night), but I'm curious about your setup. You mention "AIM-based" in the title ... is it strictly a VoIP game or do you use some kind of mapping software to visual encounters?

I'm in two games that both use MapTool (one with Skype, the other with Ventrillo) and I even use MapTool for my face-to-face game because I love the ability to quickly change maps. I have the Tac-Tiles that are essentially 12"x12" plastic puzzle pieces that can easily be drawn on with whiteboard markers and wiped off, and they're great but nowhere near as nice as being able to pre-draw maps pull them up as-needed.

Anyway, if you'd care to elaborate I'd love to hear it.

Remove ads