• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VIII - Sept. 22

guedo79

Explorer
Zweihänder said:
You have to run ponies again at the next gameday. And I have to be in the group. I've missed two opportunities to play it already... I need a third!

A man can only run My Little Ponies so many times. I doubt I'll run it at the next gameday but I'll make sure you know if I decide to run it again.

Woas

First Post
As a first time GM, I had a blast running a game. It went great even though SOMEBODY had to have a BIRTHDAY and we didn't have a full table. But oh well, still good and I hope everyone enjoyed it.
The afternoon game was grand. Being a space pilot stuck in a broken starcruiser, I had to really reach to find a way to be helpful to the group even if it meant blowing some pressurized O2 tanks up with allies nearby :D

Looking forward to the next.
Actually, is there still plans to do 2 a year and have one during spring time next year? Or are we feeling the one a year deal?

guedo79

Explorer
I don't have a good answer for you yet. I think we're too close to the last gameday to properly reflect. There will most likely be a fall gameday but I'm not sure about the spring.

Zweihänder

First Post
guedo79 said:
A man can only run My Little Ponies so many times. I doubt I'll run it at the next gameday but I'll make sure you know if I decide to run it again.

I understand. You'll just have to download your brain onto the internet, so we can recreate the experience.

Just plug a USB 2.0 cable into your nose. Trust me on this one.

Yttrai

First Post
FINALLY. I remember photos.

Here is the entire album .

Some highlights:

Mav, Dire Wolf, and orchid blossom:

PeterRobbLori2.jpg

Overkitty's Game:

Overkittysgame.jpg

Seonaid, JC, and.....a gamer. Anyone who knows his username, feel free to provide it:

LizMattGamer.jpg

Jenna (usename unknown), Dire Wolf, Bella!!, scholar:

JennaRobBellaJames.jpg

My little Pony!!

Trueheartandponies2.jpg

Seonaid

Explorer
Yttrai said:
Seonaid, JC, and.....a gamer. Anyone who knows his username, feel free to provide it:

LizMattGamer.jpg

Jenna (usename unknown), Dire Wolf, Bella!!, scholar:

JennaRobBellaJames.jpg
OMG, a picture where I don't look completely horrible! And how cute is Bella?!? :squee:

Edit: Thank you! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads