Albany Gameday XI - April 18th

guedo79

Explorer
Thanks for coming everyone!

I had a blast in the paranoia game and Nick's D&D game. I've got pictures that I'll have up soon and I'll get Scholar the recording as soon as I can get my exausted butt moving.

Thanks for coming everyone!

I had a blast in the paranoia game and Nick's D&D game. I've got pictures that I'll have up soon and I'll get Scholar the recording as soon as I can get my exausted butt moving.

Thank you for getting this going, i had a great time!

The AM D&D game was a lot of fun and i really enjoyed my first time not only running 4e but also my first time running something at a gameday!:D Really it was a big day of firsts for me, first time i've been to Albany as well. Which from what little i saw is much nice then anticipated. Also, Zombie Planet is a really great game store. You guys are lucky to have such a nice one to shop at.

Too bad it's such a long trip for me, i'd come out more often. I got home at 2:30 am. I started getting sleep and hit a rest area for an hour and a half nap.:p It was very much worth it though. Now i just need to rally myself for the trip up to boston for my regular game. :eek::D

It was really great seeing everyone again, thanks to all who came for making it a fun worth while trip, and hopefully i'll see everyone again sooner rather then later.:cool:

guedo79

Explorer
Really it was a big day of firsts for me, first time i've been to Albany as well. Which from what little i saw is much nice then anticipated. Also, Zombie Planet is a really great game store. You guys are lucky to have such a nice one to shop at.

There is no question about that. ZP is an awesome store and George is a great guy. M

Too bad it's such a long trip for me, i'd come out more often. I got home at 2:30 am. I started getting sleep and hit a rest area for an hour and a half nap.:p It was very much worth it though. Now i just need to rally myself for the trip up to boston for my regular game. :eek::D

It was really great seeing everyone again, thanks to all who came for making it a fun worth while trip, and hopefully i'll see everyone again sooner rather then later.:cool:

I'm glad you got home safe. It would be great to see you again at one of our future gamedays.

Woas

First Post
Had a great time. Looking forward to the next one already. I had doubts about my Traveller game because both times I playtested it prior to Gameday, it seemed to fall kind of flat. But it ended up being a blast to run and the guys were great!
Although I must say for next Gameday I definitely need to sign up to play in a PARANOIA game. So far in the past 3 or 4 Gamedays I've been involved with games that were in the vicinity of a Paranoia game and always get distracted an a little jealous overhearing all the humorous insanity! ;)

Glad you made it home safely. The afternoon D&D game was great. You're an A+ DM in my book, Nick! I agree, it would be great to see you around at more Gamedays.

Well till next time I guess!:D

Remove ads