• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XII - October 3rd

Woas

First Post
Oh and something from me too. My Cronie-Named-Ryan wants in on the afternoon board games, please. And another friend of mine, Marwin, would like to play Dungeons & Zombies in the AM.

Edit: Thanks for the update AO. I'm more looking for something like Junta! or Twilight Imperium in terms of board gaming. So if I could slide over to Sci-Fi and Treachery Guedo, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks a mundo!

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
And since we're on the subject does anyone know what games might be part of this board game grab bag?

I own a fair number of board games. I was planning on running Talisman 4th Edition Revised, but I've also got Order of the Stick and Blasphemy. Hell, I'd be willing to "run" the BSG Board game, if I had access to it and had some time to read the rules. I know JC has a copy of it.

So, I'm guessing this isn't Albany in Western Australia? Because I could make it to that.

Nope. Sorry. Albany, NY, USA. Though it would be interesting to relocate to Western Australia for the gameday.

Last edited:

scholar

First Post
did someone say junta?

hmmm junta is teh awesome

oh yeah, and look, there's an enworld thread about the game day... why did I not know of this?

guedo79

Explorer
I would like to try! You're only 2 hours away. (Incidentally, I think we met at a gameday at either MaverickWeirdo's or Piratecat's. I think it was the former when he lived in Worcester.)

I think you are right about the Mav gameday. It's been a while. The boston area gamedays are starting to blend together.

Oh and something from me too. My Cronie-Named-Ryan wants in on the afternoon board games, please. And another friend of mine, Marwin, would like to play Dungeons & Zombies in the AM.

Edit: Thanks for the update AO. I'm more looking for something like Junta! or Twilight Imperium in terms of board gaming. So if I could slide over to Sci-Fi and Treachery Guedo, I'd appreciate that.

Thanks a mundo!

Gotta you down. Like I said over AIM, AO's game is now full so I'll need a second choice on a morning game.

So, I'm guessing this isn't Albany in Western Australia? Because I could make it to that.

Hey, if you can get enough players together and figure out how to get me there, I'll be mroe then happy to put together a gameday.

...Crap, who spilled the beans to Scholar?

scholar

First Post
I think you are right about the Mav gameday. It's been a while. The boston area gamedays are starting to blend together.

Gotta you down. Like I said over AIM, AO's game is now full so I'll need a second choice on a morning game.

Hey, if you can get enough players together and figure out how to get me there, I'll be mroe then happy to put together a gameday.

...Crap, who spilled the beans to Scholar?
the google

guedo79

Explorer
Okay, we now have 3 full game and should have enough people to fit one more slot in the afternoon and morning. It will be close so is anyone brave enough to run a "teeter" slot?

John Crichton

First Post
Science fiction/treachery theme using the Savage Worlds ruleset run by JC - FULL
1.Yttrai
2.Seonaid
3.Freedom Canadian
4.Woas
5.Sarge_stee
6.Gigglestick
Holy hell! How did I end up with a full group?! :cool:

I am very pleased with this, for the record. The game really needs all 6 seats full to play with maximum fun-age.

Remove ads