• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XII - October 3rd

John Crichton

First Post
Really bad news. :(

Seonaid isn't feeling well. She apologizes for not saying something sooner as now she's unable to go. I'd head up myself right now but she's looking pretty green. It would suck to come home to a corpse. That would really stink up the place and that's paperwork I don't need.

But seriously, apologies all around. I hope with all the open slots and extra attendees that games we're in and running can be made up. I guess we'll just catch y'all next time.

PJ-Mason

First Post
My friend and I had a good time. Thanks to WOAS for running both games we played. 3:16 CIS was a very cool game and Barbians of Lemuria was a very cool game system that i plan to get my barbarous hands on at the soonest possible time.

Thanks to Trooper Hank Hank and Uxi the Wise for being the best characters at Gameday...:D

Thanks to Trooper BS, i mean Guedo79 for setting the whole thing up!

Woas

First Post
Glad I was able to keep you all entertained. I know I sure had a great time! As always looking forward to the next one!

Ozmiander

First Post
Damn, bad timing. I was just saying how i need to attend another gameday and maybe get into some classic battletech and/or RPing again. Oh well, working nights gives me lots of chances to pick back up again! :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads