• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XIII - April 3rd

guedo79

Explorer
What: Gameday - Come meet/DM/Play with locals and those crazy enough to drive here.
When: April 3rd, 2010 9:30am to 7pm
Where: Zombie Planet (Zombie Planet) 1238 Central Avenue Albany, NY

I got a date from George yesterday and I'm happy to start the gameday ball rolling. If you're interested in running a game post here or pm me. If you do not have an ENWorld Community Supporter account with Private Messaging enabled, feel free to email me (guedo79 @t gmail).

I'm looking for suggestions, feedback, and ideas on how we can do this gameday thing better and pull in more DMs and players. If you've got an idea let me know.

So, if you want to play or run something post, damn it, post.

scheduleweb.jpg

Last edited:

Woas

First Post
This is coming up again?! Jeez the time flies! That's cool, always looking forward to it.

Sign me up to GM a game. Not sure what right now.

Crothian

First Post
I hope everyone has a great time. I love to make the trip when I can but with school it is just not possible right now.

I'd certainly like to go out there again. It's still a ways off though so i'm not 100% on if i can make it, but i'll keep you guys in the loop as we get closer to the actual date.

Welverin

First Post
If only there were a website people could go to to find information about this.

I'm looking for suggestions, feedback, and ideas on how we can do this gameday thing better and pull in more DMs and players. If you've got an idea let me know.

Cookies, definitely cookies.

Woas

First Post
As for more GMs, what about bringing back the prizes (especially for GMs?)? I remember years past when there were those LockKey (was that the name) events for a prize. Nothing too crazy, I realize you already do a lot and usually end up paying for most of the pizza that gets there too.

And since people love free stuff, I'm still interested in trying to figure out a way to get some sort of door prize for everyone. Ideally a bunch of shirts with a Albany Game Day logo on it, but even if it where just like key chains or something? The problem I've run into the past few times looking into this is I can't find anywhere that won't do a minimum of like 200 (where as we only need what, maybe 30?) items for a reasonable price.

Anyway, some food for thought. Any other news, Oh Lord Guedo of the Guedonians?

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
If only there were a website people could go to to find information about this.

I am sure that he will update Albany Gameday Website when he has more informationj on just what games will be run when.

As for more GMs, what about bringing back the prizes (especially for GMs?)? I remember years past when there were those LockKey (was that the name) events for a prize. Nothing too crazy, I realize you already do a lot and usually end up paying for most of the pizza that gets there too.

He still does the prizes for GMs, he just sucks at publicizing the fact that he does. And he occasionally doesn't remember he has prizes for GMs until people have started leaving. With so much to keep track of, it's not surprising something slips through the cracks.

The real prize that everyone gets is spending a day with guedo's sunshine personality. Can you really put a price on that?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads