• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XIII - April 3rd

guedo79

Explorer
I've thought about this. It is possible to change the date but so far only Princesskeyblade has directly stated Easter as a reason for not attending. When I picked the date, I was focused on avoiding other Cons/Gamedays, Wizard Events, and Albany events so I missed that it was Easter weekend.

I'll poke around and see if others have similar feelings. Anyone else out there want to change the date?

Woas

First Post
I've thought about this. It is possible to change the date but so far only Princesskeyblade has directly stated Easter as a reason for not attending. When I picked the date, I was focused on avoiding other Cons/Gamedays, Wizard Events, and Albany events so I missed that it was Easter weekend.

I'll poke around and see if others have similar feelings. Anyone else out there want to change the date?

I guess now that you mention it Princesskeyblade was the only one to mention it being a problem with Easter. I was confusing the other people on page one who said they were unable to make it as part of some Easter Weekend Event conspiracy.

guedo79

Explorer
Okay, we are offically sticking with the 3rd now. A number of out of towners like having a few days off to travel and work around.

guedo79

Explorer
Bla bla bla one month to go bla bla bla

The important thing? My ponies came in the mail.

poniesdesk.jpg

Some ponies did not make the cut. They will be "recycled".

poniesrejected.jpg

Woas

First Post
What the hell are you doing man!? That bomb is nearing the check point!

Oh and for that game I'm running. It is 3:16 again. Here is a little blurb.

316: Orcs Killing Everything

The game will use the basic 3:16 - Carnage Among the Stars rules. But instead of space marine/soldiers, the characters are orc warriors, raiding and pillaging across various fantastical realms.

Expect service pins again, an a real prize or two for best player(s) (aka: most kills) to reinforce player competition!

Last edited:

Remove ads