• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XIV - September 4th

guedo79

Explorer
I would consider coming but it looks like there would be no play opportunities. I would love to try Planescpe or Dresden

Don't give up so easily. We should have another morning game and afternoon game soon. I can't put games on the schedule until people commit to coming. I can also put you down as an alternative player for the planescape game if people drop out. I can't do an official alternative list for the Dresden files game but I can keep you in mind if I hear about anyone dropping out of that game.

Just let me know if you are still interested and I'll add you. You can always jump into something else if one of the new games peaks your interest.

guedo79

Explorer
I just got word that Underpants Gnome would be willing to run his Dresden Files game in the morning, as well.

Do you still want in HandofMystra? We might have an awesome CoC game appear in the afternoon.

guedo79

Explorer
Updated the game list again.

A seat has opened in my planescape game, a new game has shown up in the afternoon, and Scholars game has a description now.

guedo79

Explorer
The Just Press Start guys just put out a mini-episode of JPS featuring Albany Gameday. I had no idea they were doing this.

http://www.archive.org/download/JustPressStartEpisodes/JPSMinisode2.mp3

Sorry for staying so quiet. Most of the talk has been on the Circvsmaximvs thread.

The gameday is this Saturday. We still have a few games open and people are welcome become alternative players in case the ones signed up don't show. I can't wait to see everyone there.

Remove ads