• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday XV

guedo79

Explorer
What: Gameday - Come meet/DM/Play with locals and those crazy enough to drive here.
When: April 16th, 2011 9:30am to 7pm
Where: Zombie Planet 1238 Central Avenue Albany, NY
Lazy: guedo79

Right now, this gameday is a blank slate. If you have any requests, suggestions, want to run a game, or want to see something happen, now is the time to speak up. Let me know what you want. I had someone request a D&D game but no one has stepped up to DM one. So if you are interested in running a D&D game you will have, at least, one player.

I'm happy to start the gameday ball rolling. So, if you want to play or run something post, damn it, post.

scheduleweb.jpg

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
Okay, here is the list of games so far:

Something By Scholar
Ogg by Woas
Ponies by Guedo
...Homebrew by Roy
Paranoia by JOrtloff
4e D&D by Dane
4e D&D by SChast
Board Game Slot?

If you are listed and have not heard from me, toss me an email. If you aren't listed and want to run something now is the time to speak up.

guedo79

Explorer
Slots will be up this afternoon. I hope to hear from a handful of people first but I'll most likely just leave those slots empty until I hear from them.

edit: slots are up.

Last edited:

Remove ads