• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alea Publishing Group 4th Edition Tentative Plans

Jraynack

Explorer
The Levitator said:
Quick question: It's asking for either a last name or an email to use. How do we add Feudal Lords as a friend?

First, you must have an account at MySpace. Afterward, you go to the Unofficial Feudal Lords Webpage and click "Add a Friend" at that site. Then it will shoot a My Friends Request to the site and then it can be approved.

I believe you are clicking your "Add a Friend" at your MySpace account. In this case put as an email custserv at aleapublishing dot com.

Hope this helps.

The Levitator

First Post
Nope, that wasn't the problem. I've been using MySpace for a few years now, so I was pretty sure I did it right. I went back on and tried again, but it's still requiring a person to know your last name or email. This is actually a setting in your profile that you have to turn off to enable people to just add you automatically by clicking on the Add Friend button. I believe that is the default behavior in MySpace, to require a last name or email. If I'm the only one having this problem, please let me know and I'll look into my account. :)

Jraynack

Explorer
After the release of The Shew Stone, we will be releasing a small Player's Guide to Cthonia to complement Chronicles of Yrza the Crow. It should contain enough elements to begin a Feudal Lords campaign set in Cthonia, including core classes, notes on races, feats, etc.

It will not contain, however, elements that would be found in a comprehensive Campaign Setting, such as an in depth history, details of other nations, new spells, prestige classes, and the fluff elements that make up such a book.

The work for this is, for the most part, is done. Though I do not have a release date, I am projecting late October, early November.

Any questions or comments, please feel free.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Guys, can I ask a quick question: why restrict Friend access to the MySpace page for Feudal Lords? You already have to approve the Friends requests, don't make it any harder. The more people you have on the Friends list, the more promotion you get, no?

Jraynack

Explorer
HalWhitewyrm said:
Guys, can I ask a quick question: why restrict Friend access to the MySpace page for Feudal Lords? You already have to approve the Friends requests, don't make it any harder. The more people you have on the Friends list, the more promotion you get, no?

We changed it. Thanks for giving us the heads up.

It seems it was initially done for the simple reason that some people put fraudulent posts involving scams and the like (Fake YouTube vids that take to fake sites looking for passwords and such). But we found we can delete these types of posts when we discover them.

The Levitator

First Post
The Levitator said:
Nope, that wasn't the problem. I've been using MySpace for a few years now, so I was pretty sure I did it right. I went back on and tried again, but it's still requiring a person to know your last name or email. This is actually a setting in your profile that you have to turn off to enable people to just add you automatically by clicking on the Add Friend button. I believe that is the default behavior in MySpace, to require a last name or email. If I'm the only one having this problem, please let me know and I'll look into my account. :)

cough....cough.......cough..... ;) What am I, chopped liver? :D

Just kidding! I'm really looking forward to our next campaign being a FL campaign! :D

Jraynack

Explorer
The Levitator said:
Just kidding! I'm really looking forward to our next campaign being a FL campaign! :D

Great - Our first full fledge adventure should be out either late next week or early the following week.

It is going through the editing process now - the last thing we do before publishing.

We will follow with further adventures, varying in length along with a player's guide to Cthonia shortly.

Remove ads