• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alea Tools gone?

Kitirat

First Post
Perhaps the single best item a 4th ed game needs, these are awesome tools, but when my wife went to buy me some for my birthday, the online store was down (error message).

As these guys out of business?

Thanks,
Ken

Ruined

Explorer
Their website's still up, which is a good sign. Most likely, their host has some kind of hiccup on the SQL server that hosts their online store. Try again tomorrow morning, it'll probably be back.

Or there's always eBay. I know I've seen some selling there. If Alea Tools does go down, you'll want to snag 'em before the items go the way of Tact-tiles. =)

Noumenon

First Post
Geez, I hope they don't go away before GenCon. When I heard that they'd solved the issue with the magnets repelling each other I decided to buy some, but I was going to get them at GenCon and save on shipping.

I wonder if they could work out a deal with Fiery Dragon to show how well their Counter Collection would work with Alea's magnetic bases. Alea sells a little one-inch hole punch that you can use to make tokens out of Magic cards, but usually Magic art needs more space. Fiery Dragon counters are designed to look good smaller so they ought to fit great on the base.

Jack99

Adventurer
Something not quite working still. Can't seem to add any products to the shopping basket (tried via Firefox and via Chrome).

beverson

First Post
Seems to be working fine now...just added a bunch of items to the cart....and successfully checked out. Good to go!

Remove ads