• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E All New Mystara Player's Handbook

The Glen

Legend
V21 is up of the handbook, greatly expanded the nations section, rewrote Radiance Sorcerer, changed the background for the magic item shop to be printer friendly and killed a slew of typos. Still have to add Thorfinn Tait's maps, and kill the rest of the typos then adjust the TOC. After that it's just a matter of replacing all the filler art and wait for WOTC to list the restriction on only FR sourcebooks.

http://glen.stelio.net/

RevelationMD

First Post
I'm not familiar with the Mystara setting - but that's irrelevant. I can still see and appreciate the massive amount of dedication and work that has gone into this. 'Awesome' just doesn't do it justice.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Very nice.

I am a huge fan of Fighters, and some of the interesting new sub-classes are interesting. A longsword master would be pretty devastating.

I also enjoyed the amount of work put into this so far. Keep it up!

The Glen

Legend
Very nice.

I am a huge fan of Fighters, and some of the interesting new sub-classes are interesting. A longsword master would be pretty devastating.

I also enjoyed the amount of work put into this so far. Keep it up!

Kick the tires, and let me know how they work for you. I'm in need of playtesting. Had a bit, but its scattered across a few types. Always looking for feedback.

ratdebois

Villager
Wow! Really liking what I'm seeing here. I do have a request, however, if that's OK. I was wondering if there could be a way to turn off the background layer to make this printer friendly.

The Glen

Legend
Wow! Really liking what I'm seeing here. I do have a request, however, if that's OK. I was wondering if there could be a way to turn off the background layer to make this printer friendly.
I've got almost 70 pieces of art, including several full page pieces and in the current edition I'm working on about 20 full color maps, the book is 175 pages long. Even without the background it is extremely printer unfriendly. I did switch the magic item shop from a black background to a marbled one for some relief. But I've gone well past the point of no return for a printer friendly edition sadly.

ratdebois

Villager
I've got almost 70 pieces of art, including several full page pieces and in the current edition I'm working on about 20 full color maps, the book is 175 pages long. Even without the background it is extremely printer unfriendly. I did switch the magic item shop from a black background to a marbled one for some relief. But I've gone well past the point of no return for a printer friendly edition sadly.

Hey man, no worries! I still appreciate all the work you have put into this. I'll tell you what; it's still going to see A LOT of use at my table, that's for dang sure.

Remove ads