All sorts of character sheets (was Savage Tide Character Sheet)

Archade

Azer Paladin
Ask and you shall receive ...

I've tried to make the Age of Worms background super-light. Let me know how it turns out. Any one got the Age of Worms logo?

If anyone can find a sample of appropriate Shackled City paper backround, and maybe the logo from the book, I'd be glad to create one for that.

Zakon - I have these character sheets as Word Documents. I then paste a picture into the header/footer section, setting the picture properties to appear behind text, and I size the image to the size of the entire page. I've output them as PDFs because an MS Word document won't look exactly right on each computer, because each one has different settings (usually printer related). To build your own, you could probably cut and paste the tables from the PDF to your own Word document.

Attachments

• D3E Character Sheet 3-5 Age of Worms.pdf
    120.4 KB · Views: 106

Archade

Azer Paladin
To make the background lighter in MS Word, where I build these, I go to format image, and change the brightness/contrast settings. That tends to 'lighten' it.

If I wasn't so lazy, I could put it into a photo editor or picture editor and increase the transparency setting ... :)

The problem with the Cauldron art there is it's square -- I need something roughly the dimensions of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper ...

Remove ads