• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All that glitters...

CyberVenom

First Post
Thokk reluctantly agrees to split the 52 sp.

*I should have snuck it in my sack before they saw it* he thought to himself, before saying out loud, "I want the shirt," and pointing to the chain shirt.

The barbarian stands near Velaria, still a bit cautious of the new comer.

shaff

First Post
"You can have the armor, if you need it. But can we then sell yours in town?"

OOC: what armor is he currently wearing?

CyberVenom

First Post
OOC: Currently, it's Studded Leather. And this next IC part isn't in any offense to the players. I'm in character! (I've always wanted to say that!)

IC:

"I will be selling my armor," he stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

Someone

Adventurer
[I´ll calculate later your current weight and carrying capacity, so you can know how much of those armors you can get before it starts slowing you. Jacques, remember tht you still have spell that you can use to heal Perci]

Mirdor drinks the blue stuff while Thokk struggles to fit into the shirt. He feels a bit tight, but otherwise enjoys his new armor.

"We have a campament two or three hours from here under the big oak." says Aliana. "If you have problems, look for us."

[So you do continue you way?]

[I was going to give the elixir to Percy and heal myself, but I guess doing it the other way works too.]

After hanging his mace on his belt Mirdor takes the elixir and drinks it. The liquid at first tastes bitter, but its rejuvinating effects begin to take place. When this is done the cleric chants to St. Cuthbert and lays his hands on Percy in an attempt to use divine power to heal his companion.

[I want a new shield so I think I'll take one from the loot pile.]

Someone

Adventurer
jacquesdespiques said:
[I was going to give the elixir to Percy and heal myself, but I guess doing it the other way works too.]

You are the one casting the spells, so we´ll do the other way around: you spontaneously cast cure light wounds on yourself and Percy drinks the elixir.

You heal 7 hit points.

[I want a new shield so I think I'll take one from the loot pile.]

Maybe I should have mentioned this before: The combat posts, as you would have notice, is divided into descriptive stuff and [rules stuff] I´ll include many things into the descriptive part, like you being stunned, bleeding, or your equipment being damaged that really don´t have any impact (or are not based) on game rules. You have to check the [rules part] to see what happened "behind the cameras"

That doesn´t mean that Mirdor´s shield is not damaged; it´s only that it´s still working like it it were shiny and new. When you are in town or between adventures, you are supposed to do that sort of things like repairing armor, or look for cheap spell components.

Well, I´m still waiting for your actions.

Last edited:

CyberVenom

First Post
Thokk puts on his pack and strapped his trusty axe to the top of it.

"Would you like me to carry your hurt friend?" he asks the healthy elf about the unconciouss one.

Someone

Adventurer
"Calder´s son waits" says Vania. "We must get that hermit soon"

The elf looks at you all. "He´ll be good in minutes; if you have something urgent to do, we can return home alone."

Remove ads