All the Different Types of Dwarves

X-Calator

First Post
Krishnath said:
I have a couple of homebrews dwarves as well if you are interrested (and I have plans of doing a race of dwarf barbarians...)

Always interested, my friend. Please do elaborate.

Well, if nobody has any other official dwarves to add, I'll go ahead and move on to gnomes.

Krishnath

First Post
Well, let's see, I have a race of desert dwelling dwarves that are primarily merchants by nature.

And then I have a race of dwarves accociated with the plane of shadow. (Shadow Dwarves, I knows it's corney :D)

And then there are the afformentioned Barbarian Dwarves that will be loosely based on the Celts and Vikings...

Hmm... Perhaps I should start to post them over in Homebrews? :D

Knight Otu

First Post
The known dwarves of the Scarred Lands, if they are of interest.

The mountain dwarves from Burok Torn, quite similar to standard dwarves, but with interests in arcane rune magic.

The charduni, an evil dwarf subrace. They are a bit closer to the typical dwarf archetype class-wise (fighter and cleric to their dark god). Their skin hardens as they age.

The forsaken dwarves, another evil subrace. They have apparently been tainted by some evil influence in their home mountains.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
The Midgard dwarves from Frostburn are pretty cool. They're outsiders but IIRC have a "Dwarf blood" ability, basically they're dwarves with the outsider type.

Remove ads