• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All-time favorite DDM minis?

renau1g

First Post
I've got a few. One player of mine almost always plays rogues. He loves them to death and they're always "dark and mysterious, wearing a big black cloak with the hood pulled up"

Perfect mini for him was the Vampire Hunter from Unhallowed. Good times.

Vampire_Hunter.jpg

Next, I love the Purple Worm. It's a decent mini, but what puts it above all others for me is that my son carries it around all the time. It's his favourite toy. He's 3.

PurpleWorm.jpg

Canor Morum

First Post
10. Zombie White Dragon (Deathknell)
9. Displacer Beast Pack Lord (War of the Dragon Queen)
8. Mind Flayer Noble (Lords of Madness)
7. Beholder Ultimate Tyrant (Legendary Evils)
6. Heroslayer Hydra (Lords of Madness)
5. Elder Blue Dragon (Lords of Madness)
4. Elder White Dragon (Against the Giants)
3. Huge Red Dragon (Giants of Legend)
2. Aspect of Tiamat (War of the Dragon Queen)
1. Dracolich (War of the Dragon Queen)

Ryujin

Legend
[MENTION=65116]Chris Knapp[/MENTION]; I'm with you on the Elder Green. The Adult Grey also has a great combat pose. My favourite, though, is a recent acquisition. Icedeath, which I recently posted in another thread.
P3190114.JPG

I'm also rather fond of the Skullcrusher Ogre. I picked a couple of them up, a while back, and my players probably got tired of seeing them :lol:
P4020171.JPG

Herschel

Adventurer
Human Wanderer, from the very first set.

140.jpg

Heck yes!

Others include:
Paladin of Torm
Purple Dragon Knight
All the mounted figures (Sorcerer on Black Dragon is gorgeous too)
Sword Archon
Trumpet Archon
all the Angels
Air Genasi Swashbuckler
Ulmo Lightbringer
Eye of Gruumsh
Troll Slasher
Hill Giant Barbarian (heck, giants in general).....

Ktulu

First Post
Artemis Entreri is my #1 - just perfectly captures him, and makes for GREAT assassin/rogue/badasses.

Goliath Barbarian from the Primal heroes set - It's still the only ddm goliath I really like.

The Huge red - While my colossal red is purdy, the huge seemed to be more arrogant and all-together awesome.

Large Blue - Best blue mini they made, imo. Standing on the rock, it just looks awesome.

Earth Titan - A great sculpt, and the enormity of the mini stands out when your players are fighting it. Really adss gravitas to an encounter.

Finally - The Yuan-ti sorcerer - She's just scary, exotic, and awesome all rolled into one.

frankthedm

First Post
Dungeons of Dread Dire Wolf. Sculptor did their job so well, one can tell
Ron Spencer
was the concept artist just from the first glance at the fig. Also the fig was free of the cancerous bone growths most dire animals get depicted with. And being a large uncommon, the fig started reasonably priced on the secondary market.

DireWolf2.jpg

Unhallowed #14 Changeling rogue makes for the ultimate "faceless" mook

Last edited:

Remove ads