• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Alluria Publishing] Cerulean Seas Kickstarter Campaign

Emberion

First Post
We need the international postage info, that makes a big difference to many backers!
Typically, foreign contributors will add a bit more to their pledge to accommodate shipping, and also know that the delivery may take a bit longer as well. The electronic products, of course, are not an issue.

OK I realise that but maybe didn't make myself clear, you really need to list the costs of international postage on each of the kickstarter levels (that aren't electronic) so international people can
a) know what it is going to cost them
and
b) add the extra money in their pledge. The problem is once the pledge is over it can be very hard to get the extra money for postage. You'll have to chase each individual down and arrange some other way for them to pay for the postage.

So this really needs to be sorted ASAP. I have a pledge in but if the postage info doesn't go in so I can add it I will have to cancel my pledge.

Check out (for example) the Myth and Magic Kicksarter. On each pledge level they include the required info for non-US postage so I know that if I want, say, an Electrum level hardcover I have to add an extra $10 to my pledge being in NZ.

Last edited:

Emberion

First Post
OK I realise that but maybe didn't make myself clear, you really need to list the costs of international postage on each of the kickstarter levels (that aren't electronic) so international people can
a) know what it is going to cost them
and
b) add the extra money in their pledge. The problem is once the pledge is over it can be very hard to get the extra money for postage. You'll have to chase each individual down and arrange some other way for them to pay for the postage.

So this really needs to be sorted ASAP. I have a pledge in but if the postage info doesn't go in so I can add it I will have to cancel my pledge.

Check out (for example) the Myth and Magic Kicksarter. On each pledge level they include the required info for non-US postage so I know that if I want, say, an Electrum level hardcover I have to add an extra $10 to my pledge being in NZ.
[MENTION=55946]mach1.9pants[/MENTION] Our deepest apologies for the delay. U.S. Domestic shipping is included. Add $10 for international shipping.

Thank you!

Remove ads