• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Alluria Publishing] It took a while...

Emberion

First Post
but they are just big snails after all! The zif for Pathfinder are now available from Alluria Publishing.

Link: Remarkable Races Pathway to Adventure: The Zif - Alluria Publishing | EN World PDF Store

zif1.jpg

It came from the deep dark depths of the sea. It is eons old; it saw the dinosaurs evolve and vanish. It survived countless cataclysms. It features a slimy squid-like parasitic brain inside an amorphous armored body. Run! Run for your life! No, wait! It is just the friendly zif. J oin this benevolent snail-like PC race on a quest for knowledge and fortune. Ever wanted to play something a little different? That is the whole point of Alluria Publishing's Remarkable Races. We offer something new, with original color art (by the talented Dean Spencer), and new and improved rules guidelines to bring you the best possible product for your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I know you mentioned this before, but I wanted to ask if the compilation of the Remarkable Races: Pathfinder to Adventure materials was still slated for next year?

I ask because, from what I can tell, the material from the 4E expansion sets was incorporated directly into each of the individual products this time around, so the compilation book seems like the only thing left to do for this series. Is that not something that can be put together and released before the year's end?

Emberion

First Post
I appreciate your enthusiasm!

Actually, the time consuming part of the compilation is layout, which is actually a much more involved process than one might think...an art in itself. And since this product will require a layout worthy of print, it takes a little while. Still, we _might_ see the pdf version before Christmas, if everything goes as planned.

I will keep you updated!

JiCi

First Post
Dude, I want to thank you for publish those races for Pathfinder. You did a great job with the convertion.

As for the zif, it's an amazing race, and I was wondering when an arcane spellcasting PrC would show up (the anumus' pharoah, the muse's golden muse, the obitu's grim reaper and the squole's slime lord are all divine spellcasters; the rest of the PrCs doesn't have spellcasting abilities and are either rogue- or fighter-oriented).

So, what's next for you ? What projects are you working on ?

Emberion

First Post
Well, the Remarkable Races Compendium is next.
Then we have the Jester for 4E.
Then a new bestiary and a unique campaign setting for Pathfinder (unrelated to each other).

The rest is still under wraps, but I assure you many cool things to come next year!

Remove ads