• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Am I correct that I can make a quadruple vampire?

Ixis

First Post
Going through the new Heroes of Shadow book (and this has probably been brought up, but I don't have a subscription so I can't do a forum search), but with the Vampire as a class I came up with a horribly terrible idea (that probably won't work, but that's why I'm asking.)

If I were to make a Revenant (past like Vryloka) Vampire with the Vampire Heritage feat and one of the Vampire Paragon Paths wouldn't that mean that the character became an undead vampire in life, then died and became an undead Revenant who then became a vampire, and who had a vampire great-great-grandfather or something and then around level 11 becomes a vampire, sorta, again...

Making him... a quadruple vampire quintuple undead...?:hmm:

Scribble

First Post
Maybe storywise you could make him part of like a "noble" line of vampires? Ones that believe they're the true vampire bloodline or something?

Dire Bare

Legend
Going through the new Heroes of Shadow book (and this has probably been brought up, but I don't have a subscription so I can't do a forum search), but with the Vampire as a class I came up with a horribly terrible idea (that probably won't work, but that's why I'm asking.)

If I were to make a Revenant (past like Vryloka) Vampire with the Vampire Heritage feat and one of the Vampire Paragon Paths wouldn't that mean that the character became an undead vampire in life, then died and became an undead Revenant who then became a vampire, and who had a vampire great-great-grandfather or something and then around level 11 becomes a vampire, sorta, again...

So far, sounds legal. To add to the fun, maybe you could add some of those Dhampir feats from early 4E Dragon . . . that might not be legal . . .

Which would make you the half-undead child of a vampire and a vryloka (or, perhaps 3/4 undead) who passed away, was brought back as a revenant by the Raven Queen, than vampirized yet again . . .

EDIT: After this month's Dragon with Vampire multiclass feats is uploaded in the Character Builder, I'm totally building this guy!

Last edited:

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Somewhere, there is an LFR player who is curled in a corner shivering, right [MENTION=59244]WolfStar76[/MENTION], [MENTION=11365]Alphastream[/MENTION]??

Herschel

Adventurer

Nah, it's just eco-friendly vampire recycling. :)

Klaus

First Post

Let's see:

- Character is born a Vryloka (or was a human and turned into a Vryloka through the Lifeblood power). His father was a full vampire, so the character takes the Vampiric Heritage feat.
- Character dies, and rises again as a Revenant (past life: Vryloka), and takes Vampire as a class.

All this remains true to the mythology of the dhampyr, the living children of vampires who would rise as vampires themselves after their death.

Dice4Hire

First Post
100% plus 50% plus ??% plus ??% does not make 400%, so he is roughly a double and a half vampire, sorry. :)

Or am I being too literal?

Remove ads