Amazing Tales from Centropolis

"Kill me?" The Princess inquired. "You don't even know me. You seem wound a bit up. Perhaps you should take a nap." Having come close, The Princess winds up a punch and intones, "Chiromantic Flashing Force" and strikes Esper #2 with a light laden fist, and misses.
OOC: Attack [roll0] vs Parry DC 18

GreenKarl

First Post
Despite the pain, the Shadow gritted his teeth and slammed his staff in the villain Electrocutioner and this time the man cried out in pain and fell to the floor unconscious! Felix punched at the huge Mammoth but missed as did Silver Streak who shoot a lightning bolt at Snakeroot. Then Kitsune blasted the villainous Esper with multiple lasers but she woman only laughed at her “Is that all you have? Pathetic!” Princess Starlight tried to do a flashing blast against the other Esper but missed!

Herculan, frustrated by his lack of success with his blasters against the Princess, changed tactics and flew up and caught Starlight with a blow from his mailed fist! The first Esper, still laughing blasted Kitsune again with her mental blast! The other Esper, cursing loudly, tried to slam the Princess with some kind of Telekinetic bolt but missed. Then Mammoth struck Felix with a powerful blow the rocked the feline hero back on his robot feet, but he stubbornly remained on them! Snakeroot, growling with frustration could not seem to get a good grip on Silver Streak and failed to harm the speedster!

GM: [sblock=Rolls & Results]Round 5 resolutions
The Shadow failed by one degree and two degrees so yes Dazed and -2 Injury
Kiutsune failed by one degree and has -1 Injury

Round 6
Felix punches Mammoth, Close attack, Damage +9: 1D20+6 = [6]+6 = 12, misses!
Silver Streak is going to Lightning Bolt Snakeroot, Ranged, Damage +9: 1D20+9 = [5]+9 = 14, misses!
The Shadow power attacked and hit the vulnerable Electrocutioner, Toughness save: 1D20+5 = [3]+5 = 8! He failed by 5 degrees!!! He is sooooo unconscious. Generally for NPC badguys I am going to some if they are incapacitated they are out for the battle BUT if you leave them and come back they have a chance of escaping :)
Kitsune hit Esper #1 with a multi-attack with a degree so +2 DC to damage (26). Esper’s Toughness save; Fortitude save: 1D20+10 = [19]+10 = 29; 1D20+2 = [9]+2 = 11, wow she easily made that but she failed her Fortitude save so she is still Impaired (-2 to any check requiring vision, etc.)
Princess Starlight attacks Esper #2 but missed!

Badguys
Electrocutioner is out of the fight!
Herculan flies to melee range to punch Princess Starlight, Close attack, Damage +8: 1D20+10 = [15]+10 = 25, hits!!! Princess Starlight needs a Toughness save vs. DC 23
Esper #1 again uses her Psychic Assault, Perception (Damage +9). Kitsune needs to make a Toughness save vs. DC 24
Esper #2 is going to power stunt (next round she will get 1 level of Fatigue) off of your Force Field to do a Ranged Damage Attack (TK Assault!!!) vs. Princess Starlight; Ranged, Damage +10: 1D20+2 = [16]+2 = 18, missed! Oh if only she had tried melee :)
Mammoth attacks Felix, power attack (cause why not!!); Close attack, Damage +16: 1D20+3 = [17]+3 = 20, hit. Felix Toughness save: 1D20+10 = [9]+10 = 19, failed by 2 Degrees he is now injured and Injury -3
Sneakroot attacks Silver Streak, Close attack, Damage +10: 1D20+8 = [2]+8 = 10, and he also misses. Wow there was a lot of missing this round ;)
Heroes Actions and Saves (Kitsune and Princess Starlight need Toughness saves)!!![/sblock]

Positions
the Shadow and an unconscious Electrocutioner are on the 145th floor.
The rest of the heroes and villains are on the 140th floor…
Princess Starlight, Kitsune (but around a corner and behind some cover), and Silver Streak are somewhat close to each other in the main room (Princess Starlight is near a window and within sunlight)
Felix and Mammoth are in Melee with each other 40ft away
Herculan is in melee with Princess Starlight
Esper #1 is within 20ft of Kitsune and most of the rest of the heroes
Esper #2 is in melee with Princess Starlight
Snakeroot is 60ft away and grappling Silver Streak.

"You call that a punch?" The Princess teases. She spins, claps her hands together, and announces in a cheerful, high-pitched voice, "Chiromantic Flashing Force" as her fist flies toward Herculan and again misses.
OOC: Close Attack [roll0]
I'd rather have the damage from missing the toughness save if this had hit.... grr.

Shayuri

First Post
(Toughness! [roll0] Ack, stupid...it's a 22, cuz I forgot my -1. Serves me right for posting in a hurry, lol)

Kitsune reels under the sustained mental assault, and has to reach under her mask to knuckle away a trickle of blood from her nose. She's still on her feet, but can't take much more of this.

Remove ads