• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Amazon availability for LevelUp Advanced?

NakedFury

Explorer
Will this product eventually be buyable through amazon?

I ask because with the shipping the product is coming up at $74.63 per book.

At least with amazon prime I could lower it some with their free shipping.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I ask because with the shipping the product is coming up at $74.63 per book.
From where? I just did a test order on our website and the Adventurer's Guide cost £11 to ship from the UK to Florida.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 10.40.54 AM.png

Our Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000AD line was on Amazon.

We have distribution plans, but not until after Kickstarter backers have their books, and then pre-orders have been sent. So later this year.
Is there an expected timeframe for preorders to have been shipped?

Anselm

Adventurer
From where? I just did a test order on our website and the Adventurer's Guide cost £11 to ship from the UK to Florida.

View attachment 157007
That does add up ~$75 usd unfortunately. Stuff's expensive.

Edit: comparatively I mean. Comparing the phb on Amazon with free shipping to the AG is not apples to apples but in the approximate triple range.

That does add up ~$75 usd unfortunately. Stuff's expensive.
Current conversion rate is approx $1.22 US per pound so appro $13.55 per book. If you get the 3 base books and the adventure separately that comes out to approx $54.20 assuming no change in the exchange rate.

I think they mean the total cost of a book plus shipping is $75, not just shipping. A hardcover book is £50, and shipping is £11, so total is £61. Which converts to ~$75.

Anselm

Adventurer
I think they mean the total cost of a book plus shipping is $75, not just shipping. A hardcover book is £50, and shipping is £11, so total is £61. Which converts to ~$75.
That is indeed the math I was using.

This is all not to say the price isn't worth it. There's a number of things that made me very excited to get LU and the cost has been 100% worth it. Similarly, the MCDM monster book was $70 before shipping and I sprung for that after only a moment of hesitation. Sometimes the quality, attention to detail, and the niche that fills your need are worth paying a little more for. :)
Smaller publishers just don't have the volume and presence to get them to the lower price point unfortunately.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads