• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon Orphans unite!

NebtheNever

First Post
fuindordm said:
Mine shipped today, apparently.

Good luck, all.

So did mine, and I had one that was apparently going to be delayed until mid-June/early July. I was so about to send Amazon a nasty email, too. *sigh*

D'karr

Adventurer
I feel sorry for those that have had their order delayed. I got mine on Saturday, while I was away at the Worldwide Gameday. I've been slowly devouring the PHB and DMG with only a few glimpses at the MM.

Hahahahah, you still haven't got yours?
Sorry for those that didn't get it yet. I suppose it was a very good decision of me to order by Dragonworld... A friend of mine (also in Germany) did order via Amazon and didn't get it yet, too.

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Mine still shows a June 10th ship date so we'll see what happens tomorrow. It is pretty much a bunch of crap. For the folks who pre-ordered they knew how many sets they needed to have on hand ahead of time to meet those orders. I don't have any pity for folks who ordered after the launch but the pre-orders should have been shipped on launch day.

thundershot

Adventurer
Calico_Jack73 said:
Mine still shows a June 10th ship date so we'll see what happens tomorrow. It is pretty much a bunch of crap. For the folks who pre-ordered they knew how many sets they needed to have on hand ahead of time to meet those orders. I don't have any pity for folks who ordered after the launch but the pre-orders should have been shipped on launch day.

Mine says the same thing. I'm not THAT concerned, since I have a PHB to keep me occupied until the set comes.

Chris

Sanzaru

First Post
Wow, I didn't pre-order mine until May 10th, they said it would ship on June 10th. When I started reading this thread, I figured I'd probably get my books in July. But then I got an email from Amazon stating they shipped my books this morning.

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Sanzaru said:
Wow, I didn't pre-order mine until May 10th, they said it would ship on June 10th. When I started reading this thread, I figured I'd probably get my books in July. But then I got an email from Amazon stating they shipped my books this morning.

I ordered mine on May 5th. I just checked my e-mail and still no notification but hopefully I'll see something by COB.

Remove ads