D&D 5E Amazon sells DnDBeyond digital book codes

I wonder if with a collab you could pay for a code and the product would be in two plataforms, one would be D&DBeyond, and other a videogame, for example skins in Fortnite.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I’m pretty sure they have talked about doing something like this for stores.

There's been vague talk about it for decades!

I know I would probably buy more digital content if I could do it through my local store.

Us game stores sure appreciate it, even if in some ways (at least in some minds) it means we're "sell-outs"!

Seriously though - I've never been one who is intimidated by digital. For one, my store's DOOM by technology replacing me has been predicted for all of the 30 years I've been in business (and earlier!) and has yet to happen. Secondly, there is actually a back-and-forth between real, physical books (Comics and Games both) and online, digital versions of the same.

For a great example, I myself own every 5e book on D&D Beyond, even though I sell physical books (and I do no online sales, so I'm about as old-school as people get). BUT, if I'm going to sit down before bed to read what I'm going to run tomorrow, I want a physical book. At the table, I want a physical book (and a physical character sheet). I'm not the only one.

We can live together in harmony!

There's been vague talk about it for decades!

Us game stores sure appreciate it, even if in some ways (at least in some minds) it means we're "sell-outs"!

Seriously though - I've never been one who is intimidated by digital. For one, my store's DOOM by technology replacing me has been predicted for all of the 30 years I've been in business (and earlier!) and has yet to happen. Secondly, there is actually a back-and-forth between real, physical books (Comics and Games both) and online, digital versions of the same.

For a great example, I myself own every 5e book on D&D Beyond, even though I sell physical books (and I do no online sales, so I'm about as old-school as people get). BUT, if I'm going to sit down before bed to read what I'm going to run tomorrow, I want a physical book. At the table, I want a physical book (and a physical character sheet). I'm not the only one.

We can live together in harmony!
Also, my partner just spent $300+ on minis at our store this weekend (gargantuan red dragon and demogorgon). They just aren’t the same digitally!

Remove ads