• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon Shipping

Gossamerblade

First Post
I happily canceled my order from Amazon & bought locally (well, sorta; after searching the area, finally found one across the metropolis). It was worth the effort. Having this monster in my hands is so much more satisfying than reading a PDF.

Shazman

Banned
Banned
I did the same thing. If I thought it would only take another week or so, I may have kept my order. At this point, I can't tell when Amazon will get it in, so I bit the bullet and got it at a local gaming store. It's an awesome book, but paying full price wasn't pleasant.

garyh

First Post
I just got an email from Amazon.com that says the book will ship a week and a half sooner than they had previously told me (arriving August 27-28 instead of September 11-12). So I've got no idea what's actually going on.

I got the same e-mail. Since I'm not in a hurry to play a Pathfinder game (4e's my thing these days, but I enjoy Paizo's work and production values and want to see what they've come up with), I can wait for Amazon to deliver whenever in order to save some money.

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
Got my copy yesterday. It shipped on the 19th from Mississauga, Ontario and arrived in St-Isidore, Québec on Friday morning.

Remove ads