• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon UK shipped and delivered already

pogminky

First Post
Just checked my order... seems I did order it in April (late) after all.

Still not dispatched.

Estimate is about 12-16th June.

Sux.

nerfherder

Explorer
Doug McCrae said:
Order Date: 15 May.
Delivery Estimate: 12-18 June.

Damn. Maybe mine is slow cause I didn't order the gift set.
My 2 extra PHBs shipped this evening. I ordered them 27th May, free delivery. The email says: "Shipped via Home Delivery Network Limited (estimated arrival date: 09-June-2008)."

My gift set that shipped yesterday 1st class still hasn't arrived though :(

TomWhitbrook

First Post
Mine turned up today, which is a surprise as royal mail coventry have provided me with a consistently poor service. Loving the books, especially the cover art and, well, the whole package really. Very slick.

joganrosh

First Post
i got the red and white royal mail ticket yesterday, picked the books up at 7.30 this morning from the local post depot before work...

i'm now stuck in work until 8pm, with the books in my bag.... i might have to disappear for an extra long lunch break :)....

Boregar

First Post
Well I woke up this morning to find an e-mail telling me they 'are still trying to get this item' for the gift-set I ordered about three weeks ago.

So no weekend devouring of them for me, it seems. :(

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
nerfherder said:
My 2 extra PHBs shipped this evening. I ordered them 27th May, free delivery. The email says: "Shipped via Home Delivery Network Limited (estimated arrival date: 09-June-2008)."

My gift set that shipped yesterday 1st class still hasn't arrived though :(

Just to warn you, I've had problems with the Home Delivery network. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

My own order is now going to be redelivered on Monday, when my partner is at home to receive them. Sigh.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Heselbine said:
I have them. They are mine. Mwahahahaha. The Monster Manual has the Redspawn Firebelcher in it. I am very happy.

You are a horrible horrible man.

But now I want to add a Redspawn Firebelcher into my campaign. :)

nerfherder

Explorer
Tallarn said:
Just to warn you, I've had problems with the Home Delivery network. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

My own order is now going to be redelivered on Monday, when my partner is at home to receive them. Sigh.
My Gift Set arrived today 1st Class post. Since it didn't have to be signed for by reception, it's been sitting in my pigeon hole for goodness knows how long this morning.

Hope yours turn up on Monday OK :)

7548491ef88f7cd.jpg

Remove ads