• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
And probably not prominent then. I know I have characters who don't go into either bikini-top armor, low-cut armor or form-fitting armor that emphasizes those...
I could personally wear all the form fitting crap that I wanted and no one would be able to tell...damnable greedy mothers and their keeping all the cleavage! I just want a little. *pouts* :(

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lady_Acoma said:
I don't drink wine to get drunk, that is just silly.
I agree. Wine is good tasting (usually) but doen't have enough alcohol in it to get me tipsy. I say tahis because I have had experience with drinking ane entire bottle all on my own (no glass was involved).

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
That was something they taught us at camp.

I don't drink beer or anything else very often. I don't need chemicals to have a good time.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Aeson said:
That was something they taught us at camp.

I don't drink beer or anything else very often. I don't need chemicals to have a good time.
Neither do I. I just enjoy drinking, but not to excess.

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Frukathka said:
I agree. Wine is good tasting (usually) but doen't have enough alcohol in it to get me tipsy. I say tahis because I have had experience with drinking ane entire bottle all on my own (no glass was involved).
Well I did drink one of those big bottles by myself one night, but I was just a little happy, not really tipsy. I mean I don't drink with a glass of anything in me so it's not like I would have driven, but I was not tipsy.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lady_Acoma said:
Well I did drink one of those big bottles by myself one night, but I was just a little happy, not really tipsy. I mean I don't drink with a glass of anything in me so it's not like I would have driven, but I was not tipsy.
makes sense.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Is it taboo for a woman to expose her ears in Hobgoblin society? ;)

btw, I'm liking the dynamic between Mel and Rayni. Should be interesting though when either one has the chance to explain why the "aberation" comment bothered them ;)
Heehee, yes. I agree--totally a coincidence for Rayni, but Mel can't know that for sure :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
And probably not prominent then. I know I have characters who don't go into either bikini-top armor, low-cut armor or form-fitting armor that emphasizes those...
Agreed. Vrina does not go around in those types of armour. She tries to deemphasise her femininity with her armour, not flaunt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads