Americanarchy [Updated 8 March, 2004]

C. Baize

First Post
Thanks!
This is actually a two-fold thing, here. We've only had a couple of sessions with it, but the build-up to it needs to be explained so that everyone knows WHY things have gone as they've gone. My players are pretty excited about the campaign though, so when I start story houring the sessions, I should be able to do those, once a week or so. :)
Glad you're enjoying it, thus far, it's about to start taking some darker turns, in about... 4 updates... or thereabouts. :)

C. Baize

First Post
Shewolf said:
Yes...
Yes we are

Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for the author of "Modern Backdrops". :)

*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

Last edited:

ledded

Herder of monkies
C. Baize said:
Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for the author of "Modern Backdrops". :)

Hear, Hear!

<whistle> <whistle>

Bravo!

A nice piece of work, that Modern Backdrops.

Last edited:

Lola

First Post
“this is about you respecting the law, and peoples’ property, THAT can get you in trouble when someone finally decides to press charges. You dating my sister can get you shot in the face, and buried in a gully somewhere

I love this StoryHour already! :D You really wrote it well, Baize. Can't wait for more.

Oh, and if you keep sneaking looks at my twizzlers, you'll end up stuffed in a cupholder. You know who you are.

Mista Collins

First Post

<looking at Lola and her candy> So, what is a lady like you doing in a theater like this?

<moves to the seat next to her> Now, how about some candy?

Great Story Hour. Can't wait for more.

Broccli_Head

Explorer
I'm in! Thought I was too late to join it early, but hey... only 4 real posts!

should be interesting how all the PCs get together. It's looking like 28 days later blended with Twillight:2000!!

Excited for what comes next!

ledded

Herder of monkies
Lola said:
<snip>

Oh, and if you keep sneaking looks at my twizzlers...
So *that's* what the kids are calling 'em nowadays?

<notices Mista Collins take a seat, glances at a cupholder, decides to slouch down and mind his own business>

Lola

First Post
*Sticks Mista Collins to gum-encrusted underside of seats on the other side of the theatre. Bounces kernel off ledded's head.*

Remove ads