• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Assassin's Tale: The Return of Grummok - A taste of things to come =]

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
pogre said:
Congrats on your new publication! Why don't you pimp it up a little bit here and tell us what it's all about. I'm sure Ed won't mind ;)

Well, if you insist. :D

SkeletonKey Games has just released the first in a series entitled Blackdyrge's Bestiary, penned by yours truly, and illustrated by Ed Bourelle. Those DMs who use the critters in my mionster column or my suped-up monster threads should find lots more to terrorize their players with, all done up pretty-like with illustrations and other goodies. You can check out the first in the serires, which is realy just a preview on what's to come, here at RPG Now: [url="http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=4176&]Blackdyrge's Bestiary: About the Author[/url]

Also look for story hour updates in the next week.

Dirge

TuDogz

First Post
BlackDirge,

Went looking for From Dretch to Demonlord and didn't see it on the story hour list. I must have all my evil story hour bookmarks back and I am missing a certain Wizard/Vrock.

GrovelGrovelGrovel, TuDogz

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
TuDogz said:
BlackDirge,

Went looking for From Dretch to Demonlord and didn't see it on the story hour list. I must have all my evil story hour bookmarks back and I am missing a certain Wizard/Vrock.

GrovelGrovelGrovel, TuDogz

It's here.

pogre

Legend
No lurking on page three for you my favorite Gargoyle!

edit: Dirge - the link in your sig to your new series is broken - I think you have an extra http://

Hackenslash

First Post
Superb! Brilliant! Excellent!

Hiya Dirge!

Glad to be back after my log absence and equally glad to see that you have done another Grummok story. This was amazing. Very well written and characterized. I will now go and read from dretch to demon lord and will eagerly wait for the next Grummok installment. Also congrats on your publication, and I think that Grummok would be well received as a Graphic Novel just as it is with a good illustrator of course. Some graphic novels I have read have been no where near as good or as action packed as your story and combined with a good artist to fully capture the grimm, dark drow underworld along with a suitible ratings warning so you could include all the gory bits,then I think you would be on to a winner!!!! Good Luck anyway.....Cheers !!!!1 :D

Tarkus

First Post
I finished reading Metamorphosis and I needed something to read until the next update. I thought to myself "Why not read BLACKDIRGE's other story hour?" and boy am I glad that I did! Metamophosis was good, but Assassin's Tale is awesome, stunning, great to put it lightly.

The only problem is, what should I read now!? I guess I'm gonna have to start the suped up monster thread to slake my thirst for bad guy deliciousness.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Tarkus said:
I finished reading Metamorphosis and I needed something to read until the next update. I thought to myself "Why not read BLACKDIRGE's other story hour?" and boy am I glad that I did! Metamophosis was good, but Assassin's Tale is awesome, stunning, great to put it lightly.

The only problem is, what should I read now!? I guess I'm gonna have to start the suped up monster thread to slake my thirst for bad guy deliciousness.

Thank you kindly, I aim to please.

Have you read the initial Grummok story? It presented in a slightly different format, but details the gargoyle's rise to power. You can find it through a link on the first post in this thread.

Look for an update for this thread and Metamorphosis in April.

Thanks for reading

Dirge

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads