An Electic Ironic Iconic Collection!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have just uploaded An Electic Ironic Iconic Collection! to the downloads area.

This PDF contains 18 iconic pregenerated characters which you may use with the What's O.LD. is N.E.W. starter kit. These are simplified versions of the iconic characters presented in the full rules, and may have slight differences or be missing elements found in those books. Where appropriate, relevant rules have been presented on the character sheets.

Table of Contents

Dramatis Personae
Capt. Agathe Drake, grand elf musketeer
Alejandra Vanistos, tech wizard
Ashonn, star knight
Ben Madjos, international superspy
Duke Roosevelt, old mercenary
Eternal Senpai, martial prodigy
Eternal Senpai's Stances & Techniques
Gimnor, dwarf assassin
Gorrat, Ogron star marine
Holmes, commercial psychic
Krute, orc barbarian
Lady Anarchy, street vigilante
Mack Marlowe, hardened P.I.
Mandallan, human knight
Marla, smallfolk healer
Sasha Bolotnikov, intergalactic smuggler
Selena, firemage
Talik, Felan burglar
Dr. TikTok, android medic

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

User_Undefined

First Post
Given that you included the martial artist's stances, I think it'd make sense to also include the spell paths for the fire mage and cleric like the starter set. It's been a while since I looked at NEW, but I also think psionics have a list of powers they have also, so that should probably be included as well. Other than that, it looks good.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Given that you included the martial artist's stances, I think it'd make sense to also include the spell paths for the fire mage and cleric like the starter set. It's been a while since I looked at NEW, but I also think psionics have a list of powers they have also, so that should probably be included as well. Other than that, it looks good.

Good point!

Selena's spellpaths are already in the Starter Kit, and Holmes' psionic powers are on the front sheet (psi-blast is in the attack section, and others are in the exploits/traits section).

I just added Marla's three spell-paths (life, light, and sight) up to 3MP on the back of her character sheet.

Remove ads