• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ancient Suel - Sharn City of Towers

Sandain

Explorer
Hello,

In my Greyhawk campaing I am considering making the ancient Suel empire very similar to Eberron with the magic/technology and great houses etc.

I was wondering if anyone has the Sharn sourcebook and if it would be easy enough to convert it into an ancient Suel city at the height of the Sule empires glory.

Thankyou

ivocaliban

First Post
Wish I could help you, but I've steered clear of Eberron. Although I would be curious to know how well Sharn stands on it's own.

Wycen

Explorer
I'm playing in a Eberron campaign, based in Sharn and most of the players have the Sharn book. I do not have it, but I've looked through their copies.

Basically it depends on what you want out of it. The Eberron campaign has a wider base of info for your idea, the Sharn book of course focuses on the city. So you'll get info on how the city operates and the people and Houses in the city, but the Eberron book has more info on other Houses and how things work in Eberron in general.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads