• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Android

Ahzad

Explorer
I picked this game up middle of last week, after hearing a lot about it. I played it last night, it took about 6 hours of fiddling through the rules. I started to have some reservations about it about 3 turns into it, but after 6 turns things started to click and we started to understand the game a lot better, and the game started to move much quicker. We ended up after the end wanting to give it another whirl really soon since we understand the rules better. It's a game where the players really need to get into the roles of their detective, and get into the world. It has a lot of potential, even if there are a few bits I'm unclear on which I'm sure will clear up with another playing or two. So if you are a fan of murder mysteries, conspiracies, and dystopian "cyber-punk" you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Wycen

Explorer
I played the game once a few months ago. I liked the bits, and the idea of framing someone while keeping someone else safe, but it certainly is a game you can't play once for a few hours and understand. I think our game took 2 or 3 hours, but two people had played a game once previously.

I just remember not fully grasping the mechanic for the card actions and being frustrated by that.

Remove ads