• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Angelsboi passed away 16 Jun 04 (was: Angelsboi Health Update)

It's sad how sometimes you don't even notice someone's been gone a while till it's been pointed out. Why wasn't I thinking of AB until now? Damn. God bless.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
:( :( :(

No, it doesn't seem long enough at all, Power Word.

I knew him only through his posts on here, but he always seemed a nice guy to me. Hopefully all the positiveness going his way from the boards will have the desired effect.

Best of luck.

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I feel sad that I never was able to meet Ryan as he left the group a few months before I joined. I know the guys remember him fondly. My heart goes out to him.

Last edited:

Mercule

Adventurer
Well, :):):):)!

He seemed like a nice enough kid. About all I can wish is that God's presence is felt and Ryan and family/friends are strengthened.

jeffh

Adventurer
I didn't know Angelsboi anywhere near as well as I'm sure some of you did, but I remember seeing one of his earlier health updates. Had to admire the level of courage he seemed to show.

Oddly enough I was thinking about it just the other day - to be honest, judging by the post I remembered, I assumed he was already no longer with us. Nevertheless, I'm saddened to learn that that day may be upon us.

William Ronald

Explorer
I said a prayer for Ryan, that he can somehow pull out of this and recover. I have seen many people cheat death, and I pray that Ryan can do so.

I remember Ryan's enthusaism for RPGs, his honesty, and his sheer joy at being alive or responding to a kind deed. (He was ecstatic when thalmin gave him a gift of EN World Supporter status.) I pray that we can see more of him on the boards someday.

I pray that Ryan and his loved ones are strengthened and comforted in these sad hours. I think Ryan gave many of us a chance to show the compassion and thoughtfulness that truly makes EN World an online community. I hope that we can continue to show these traits to Ryan and others.

May God bless and strengthen Ryan and those dear to him.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Well, that really stinks.

We're asked to think good thoughts of him. He's a good person. One would have to make some effort to come up with a bad thought about him, which says something....

I hope he gets through this. If that simply isn't possible, I hope he finds rest and peace.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads