• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Angelsboi passed away 16 Jun 04 (was: Angelsboi Health Update)

SSS-Druid

First Post
Hey, folks.

One last thing here: his family has asked me to post this link on EN World for them.

http://www.gordy.org/ryan/

It gives some information on the services, as well as a couple of other things.

"Yes, I'm a witch. I've stood before the Lord of Death and found him not unkind. I've practiced well the sacred hidden lore. The words of power and the spells that bind. The herbs that heal - But most of all have I danced naked, free and proud beneath the sky. Unto the Goddess, She who shines above."

Rest well, Ryan. We'll see you next time around.

marketingman

Explorer
With it being the end of one day the gegining of another let us thing not of how he passed but the enrichment to the lives he touch.

For now is the time he would be enjoying a dance club or LARPing with friends or going through the dumpsters at White Wolf. Let us remember him for how he lived not for how short his stay was.

mythago

Hero
Oh no.

The last I read, he had been doing better on the meds....that seemed like such a short time ago.

Rest in peace, Angelsboi.

Thief of Always

First Post
I was saddened when I read about what happened...

I'm not sure what to say.

I hope his family and friends are all doing fine.

God Bless and Godspeed, Ryan Boell.

tennyson

First Post
I've been a lurker for most of my days on these boards, and I remember Angelsboi's posts well.

You will be missed, rest in peace. :(

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
a belated memorial

thank you, Ryan.

for helping me overcome some of my own ignorance.

although, it has been over a year you are still very much missed.

David

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Sail the Yonder Blue...

"I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength, and I stand and watch until at last she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come down to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, 'There she goes!' Gone where? Gone from my sight ... that is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, 'There she goes!' there are other eyes watching her coming and their voices ready to take up the glad shouts 'Here she comes!'

-Henry Van Dyke, A Parable of Immortality-

:(

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

I remember working on adventures with Ryan. He was a very cool person. It is sad that he departed so young. Still, Ryan is now at peace, and at rest.

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Remove ads