[Angelsboi Update] Oddity: Please Read/Meds Update (Pic inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomling

First Post
Oddity said:
Which was all I was saying. Seemed like it should have been in Meta. That's all. Not his right to post this.

It's pretty established around here that people's news goes in GD. The only thing I can think of that gets moved to Meta is happy birthday threads.

And yes, if the mods thought this thread (and others like it) should be in Meta, they would just move it. They haven't.

A discussion on appropriate and inappropriate topics, however, is a perfect fit with Meta. :)

Angelsboi

First Post
randomling said:
*nods* OK, let's not get into the demographics of HIV infections.

Good. Then I wont have to tell you HIV/AIDS is being spread more rapidly among midle aged housewives whose husbands arent fulfilling them.

Oddity, be a man. Just face me and tell me if you dont approve of my lifestyle. Its not a gay disease. Straight people have it. Old people have it. People who needed blood transfusions have it ...

What if i said that my mom had HIV back in the day and I got it from just being born?

Would you care then?

Maybe.

But I dont care if you care. I have 10 T Cells, maybe less. 10! Do you know what that means? You have a T Cell count of about a 1000. A healthy person does. You are more of a danger to me than I am of you.

And if you dont know what a T Cell is, its what makes cells to fight off infections. The HIV Virus gets to the T Cells and takes over and the T Cells become HIV Factories and make more of the copy. I have 750,000+ copies of the virus in my system.

Whats this mean?

Im really sick. Ive been here for EVER and Ive seen people come and go. Ive brought people here and Im sure Ive caused people to leave. I cant work right now because I could get something so easily. If I did, Id buy a Community Support membership just to get my title: Angel.

When I die and this place is still going, my name will be retired. I had no idea how much I actually meant to the people on these boards. Originally, I had posted to let everyone know why I wasnt posting so much because I used to be a VERY frequent poster.

I vanished for a while and dear Buttercup had gotten worried and asked about me. A friend emailed me saying the community was lookng for me. I popped back on and let them know I was getting burned out a bit and I would still watch the boards.

And as far as the warning "If you have bad teeth ... Its sound advice. Sorry if Im trying to save lives. Oral Sex is considered safe. I thought I was practicing Safe Sex, which, You are NEVER too young to know about (see below about Adult Topics). I was passing along the same advice they should in Sex Ed classes in schools. Just like when I was in High School, I got sick about Heterosexuality and started asking about Homosexuality. AIDS isnt a gay disease. Be informed. Its EVERYONES disease.

And as far as Adult Topics go I havent said anything to offend Erics Grandmother(tm). Since you created an alternate ID, you should know about Erics Grandmother(tm). Hell, my grandmother is 75 and knows Im gay and supports me 110%.

And if 13 or so odd olds READ my posts (ive been told im popular around here so, they may), GOOD! Im not corrupting them. im informing them of what NOT to do because this could happen to YOU. 13 year olds are having sex these days. The kids are having kids. I know. Im 23 and my mom is 39. Do the math. My kid brother is 10 and he knows his brother likes boys and not girls. He doesnt know where babbies come from and iisnt interested. So Im not graphically describing ANY sexual content. And if a 10 year old is on here, Im sure their parents are right there with them to keep them from reading anything offensive. I mean you name 10 year olds and younger that play D&D without their parents?

All in all Oddity, Im sorry I dont have your support. But in the grand scheme of things, I dont have a lot of peoples support because they dont know me, like the people who live 3 doors down. So whats it matter to me if I have your support or not. I have a dice bag with everyones signature and their postings and daily emails to show they support me, so if I sound rude when Im about to say this, its pobably meant to be that way ...

You're lack of supprt doesnt matter to me.​

Now, for the rest of you ... My meds are doing fine! Im keeping some food down although im still not eating much, but its a start. Im garunteed at least one meal a day because I have to take my meds with some sort of food. My doctor saw my lack of appetite and got smart on me.

I am doing a photo shoot today for the local AIDS/HIV center. Its called Fallen Angel. Ill see if I can get some put up and maybe start a phot album. And for those whod like to see me currently ...

Attachments

• ryancurrent.jpg
    ryancurrent.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 332

Maldur

First Post
AB, How are those meds suppose to affect you? Reduce Viral counts? Boost T-cell counts? And how long will the startup phase be?

Im curious as how those meds work? Will you gain a more "normal" life pattern? Or will you be as sick as you are now?

ps: If you dont want to tell about this now Worries, I noticed my brother always feels better when he explained the situation better when he had another accident or so ( he is a sucker for getting into strange situations).

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I'm going to close this one here.

AB, please start up another thread with news on your condition. (Feel free to answer Maldur's question there.)

Discussion of cause, who else gets affected in broad terms, and morality is not to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads