• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Angille's 4e Sheets & Cards

angille

Explorer
PEACH (ok, snarky tooltip, what's a better suggestion?), if you do so please. Next up on the list is a magic item sheet in the same style as the powers and rituals. It is possible to build characters using only the first two pages, though 4e's modular ruleset requires either bookflipping, cards, extensive memorization, or extra sheets to actually play.

Once I'm completely happy with the layout, I'll go through with LiveCycle and make it a happy little form.

Updates:
Have moved roleplaying to its own page to expand primary equipment section - rollplaying is the focus of the rest of the pages. Have started on added a dedicated "cards"-style equipment sheet.

I've also included my Power/Ritual/Item/Rule Cards. The idea is that if you use p2 of the Sheet, use the cards. Otherwise, use the card-style extra sheets and back up p1 with p3 (Roleplaying).

Most Recent:
More Healing Surges. Blank basic attacks. The cards look less like WotC's and more like the "card" sheets, which seem to have had much better feedback than the first iteration of the cards. Most recent files are always on my site.

I personally don't care for all the assistance with the math, and accounting for all the bonuses. Once you've done the basic math, I think that's wasted space.
Hrm... Are you talking about just the Ability scores, or all the math? Sometimes it's nice to have the forensic data when working with power gamers.

Attachments

• 4e_Sheet_Angille.pdf
    197.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 4e_Cards_Angille.pdf
    784.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Dalzig

First Post
Very nice. I'll have to use this for my next char. sheet to try it out.

The only area I really see any problems with is the Equipment section. It just doesn't seem like there's a lot of room for misc./consumable items. However, I don't see a lot to be done about it... The easiest would be to remove the Character section, but that would be very sad.

Perhaps remove a line or two from the Powers and Ritual section. That seems like it would leave enough Power spaces for most characters.

Loving the Power "cards" though. I'm greatly looking forward to that magic item sheet.:cool:

Rechan

Adventurer
I personally don't care for all the assistance with the math, and accounting for all the bonuses. Once you've done the basic math, I think that's wasted space.

However, I was very impressed with the power card layout. That is nice.

angille

Explorer
Latest Version Uploaded

Oh, and I forgot to mention it in my update, but the 8MB laid out version of the cards with crop marks is at http://angille.net/sheets/4e_Cards_Sheets_Angille.pdf

Of course, if you have layout software (Scribus, InDesign, what-have-you) you can set up specific combinations of cards - very few characters (outside of Human Wizards) have nine At-Wills for instance.

windman68

First Post
Correct me if I'm blind, but I seem to have missed where a player is suppose write his/her characters class in. Was this intentional?

angille

Explorer
Correct me if I'm blind, but I seem to have missed where a player is suppose write his/her characters class in. Was this intentional?
Ah, inside the Advancement area, between Paragon Path and Level is a box for Heroic Class. I see the confusion though; practically every other sheet has it in the header with the character name.

Remove ads