• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Animal Art Needed

morrigan

First Post
Morrigan Press has immediate need for an illustrator for an upcoming project. The artist selected will be asked to illustrate an entire sourcebook which will mean between 20 and 30 pieces (mostly quater page).

All illustrations will be black and white and the vast majorityof pieces will be of animals (so wildlife anatomy will be crucial). We are looking for a slightly cartoonsih feel to the graphical elements of the book but not over the top cartoony. Also, for the record, these are illos of actual animals, not anthropomorphic critters.

Please send all submissions to the attention of Vern Stewart, Art Director, Morrigan Press Inc. at vern@morriganrpg.com and please include your requested compensation.

Cheers,
Scott Agnew
Morrigan Press Inc.

NewLifeForm

First Post
I would very much like to be considered for this project. I have already sent and email with an accompaning resume, and should have some samples over to you today.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Adam Dickstein
NewLifeForm

manifold

First Post
portfolio submission

Greetings.

I submitted my portfolio, but in case your spam filter killed my message, you can view in from the link in my signature. From that page, you can reach my Contact Me page, if you are interested. In the midst of all that pencil rendering, you will find a few somewhat cartoony pen and ink pieces from Sean K. Reynolds Games' Hungry Little Monsters charity book.

-Geoff Nelson

Remove ads