Announcement

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Slightly amused, the woman pens a reply...

I remember not a short while ago I called you Bhryn-like...this isn't Bhryn-like at all. Keeping us on our toes. Congratulations.

Ariel N.

Ruthia

First Post
Ruthia pauses, reading the message boards today. She looks at this one and laughs lightly.

"Apparently my hand writing gives me away huh? Nice..."

Taking time to write a reply, she pins it and walks away whistling

Hey if Draggy's bring hers can I bring mine? I'm sure the group of them would get along very well. And mine are well behaved...most the time.

Draggy, I think Xanto's jumping in head first....he'll relize it eventually.

.....And yes, I know you love me Bhryn

Ru.

Bhryn

First Post
Posts a few notes over these, chuckling to herself.

Draggy> If they remain well behaved then yes, bring your little 'darlings' with you. I'm sure Riyon will help you control the herd of them...

Good luck to Gell though...

PS: You're my maid of honour.

Ruthia> Of course, the invitation was for you and your family - but some fair behaviour is expected. Like, no eating the flower arrangements until AFTER I'm married?

I think Xanto knows what he's getting himself into... even if I did sort of scare him last night. At least I'm not having a Draconic wedding, eh, Dragona? Everyone turning up naked would scare him witless!

Ariel> You love it really!

Bhryn xxxxxx

Xanto

First Post
Whistles as he goes to the boards and reads through the notes and then blinks at the latest one... and just stares in horror, then responds!

N-naked!? What!?!?! She won't be naked upon showing up will she!? ...Oh Gods...

Xanto

Steps away from the boards warily...

James V

First Post
Chuckles a bit, moving to add to his post

Damnit Xanto, Keep your eye on the prize..that cake!!!!

Your only family at the wedding I think

James Vlongoth

Xanto

First Post
James V said:
Chuckles a bit, moving to add to his post

Damnit Xanto, Keep your eye on the prize..that cake!!!!

Your only family at the wedding I think

James Vlongoth

Looks over the boards again and then blinks, pausing and slowly grins, adding a little note under James'

Caaaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeee.....

Xanto

Draggy

First Post
Xanto said:
Whistles as he goes to the boards and reads through the notes and then blinks at the latest one... and just stares in horror, then responds!

Xanto

Draggy take a moment to bust out laughing before scribbling a little note at the bottom of this one.

You mean Bhryn didn't tell you? It's draconic tradition!

She leaves it at that, holding her ribs as she laughs the whole way out of the tavern.

Ruthia

First Post
Draggy said:
Draggy take a moment to bust out laughing before scribbling a little note at the bottom of this one.

She leaves it at that, holding her ribs as she laughs the whole way out of the tavern.

*Giggles Ruthia adds to the bottom of this*

And in certian dragon cultures those who try to show up dressed are served at the reception!

*She walks off busting a gut*

fowai_uss

First Post
Xanto said:

Xanto

Draggy said:

Fowai strolls past the boards, glancing at the various notes. He stops midstride as a particular note with a particular word catches his eye. He reads the note and shrugs. Quickly pulling out his writing supplies, he scribbles a note which reads:

Well, tradition is tradition. I'll make sure to wear my best Birthday Suit. Hope there aren't any drafts.

~Fowai Uss​

Fowai pins it up and continues on his merry way.

Last edited:

Remove ads