• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Announcing Spes Mortis Requiem

Deathstrike

First Post
Spes Mortis Requiem is a new RPG currently in development. Based in part on a heavily modified adaptation of the Four Colors RPG system, SPES is a rules light RPG designed for quick, cinematic gameplay with insane combat.

Spes features a unique combat system that allows for fast, frenetic, memorable battles. String attacks together to chain awesome combos against multiple enemies, and utilize vicious lethal finishing moves.

SPES MORTIS REQUIEM.

Last edited:

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
"The Hope of Peace?" Tell me Google mistranslated the name of a game about vicious, lethal, finishing moves. Please post us a Cliff's Notes version to peruse, and take a pat on the back for an excellent profile icon.

Deathstrike

First Post
"The Hope of Peace?" Tell me Google mistranslated the name of a game about vicious, lethal, finishing moves. Please post us a Cliff's Notes version to peruse, and take a pat on the back for an excellent profile icon.
Thanks for the interest, DMMike. I'm working like a small child in a soccer ball factory in order to finish the "Cliff's Notes" version.

As for the name, it's more like.....
A dirge for the death of hope, or a hymn about the annihilation of hope. Interesting note, the game was once titled "Skish," because it sounded kind of catchy-until we looked up the word skish online.

Deathstrike

First Post
02fd9fdf7711a3fec4b8225f34436450.jpg

Remove ads