• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Announcing Spes Mortis Requiem

Deathstrike

First Post
7a2abb587507da524aa32e7aef81b1fc.jpg

Deathstrike

First Post
Hallo all. Well, here it is...drumroll please......the first draft of the Spes Mortis Requiem rpg PDF. It's not finished yet, but it's finished enough. It ain't pretty, but it's something.
I'm working on finishing this, and meanwhile I'm working on JUNGLE RUN. JUNGLE RUN is a short, fairly linear adventure that I hope will illustrate some of the ideas and mechanics presented in the rules.
More to come! If you have the time or desire to download and skim through the rules of my little game, it would make me very happy. Thank you, and as always, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
https://originashuns.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/smrbasix.pdf

Deathstrike

First Post
Well, we haven't managed to generate much interest here at Enworld. But, to perfectly fair, the game we posted for download here wasn't quite finished yet. The new and improved PDF will be posted soon. Spes Mortis Requiem is a passion project that features all of the stuff the designers loved in an RPG. It's a mashup, a smashup, a new thing made from bits of old things and resurrected with digital necromancer to make something new and friggin spectacular. On the other, it might completely suck. It's hard to tell; we don't get a lot of feedback. Stay tuned hwre, folks-the new PDF is coming, and you're gonna like it.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Deathstrike

First Post
Wow. I have not posted here for a long time. Spes is finished!!! It's currently available on Amazon, or as a free PDF download from the official online home of Spes Mortis Requiem, https://originashuns.wordpress.com
SMR is a universal role-playing system. The core rule book had everything you need, dice not included

After a successful premiere at Cil-Con 2016, we are excited about all of the new stuff we have lined up for SMR. We're working on several new modules and sourcebooks, just tons of content. So whatever you play, check out SMR. It's the one game system to rule them all.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO X6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove ads