• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Another day, another useful tool! Boons & Discoveries

Looks like there's some errant escape codes (backslash, in this case) that have been left in the generated results. Examples:
The party stumbles upon a witch\’s hut. Its owner (use mage statistics) takes a liking to one of the adventurers—if they return her advances, they awaken the next morning healed of all curses and diseases.

Clouds of pollen (well known to locals) permanently stain the cuffs and hems of the party\’s clothing. The party gains an expertise die on Charisma checks made against people local to the area.

Also, the Adventuring Tier value resets to "Select" after every generated result. You can still generate results, but I have no idea what tier they're supposed to be for when you do so. Does it default to 0? Does it re-use the previously selected tier (if any)? And of course it would be nice to see what the tier of the generated result was when you're looking at it.

Thanks for including the tier in the description when a tier is selected. It's still blank if a tier wasn't selected, though. Not sure if that's intentional.

I also tried running through a bunch of boons to check the ones with escape code issues. Haven't found them specifically, but I did get one instance (that I accidentally clicked past) where it only showed the title, "Blessing!", which was the title for the second escape code example I listed above. There was no text for the entry at all.

Remove ads